The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Why can’t I find a white PS2? It’s plenty on EBay but they’re all Japanese versions. :emoji_confounded:

Also, how much would you spend for an original SNES today? I bought one for $70 in 2014. It will no longer power on. Can it be fixed?

Damn, should’ve copped when I had the chance. Really wanted that Gradius 3
3B59660A-0B2A-42F5-A028-666AC10C8BD4.png
5B96981F-FD9D-48B3-B9E4-AA98091A4E09.png

Would be dope if AI could increase SNES' games graphics like old oldies, because I'm a fan of some old games' gameplay, they were fun to play, but graphics haven't always aged well

Double Dash and Sunshine for a buck wtf
I said the same thing when the employee pushed the cart out the door. I just happened to walk in the store no more than a few seconds. Couldn’t believe it.

Two Sunshine’s and Double Dash??
Flip one and you already got twice your money back lol

Exactly :emoji_thumbsup:

I’ll probably do that and pick up some other games I’ve been wanting for the Sega Genesis.

Why can’t I find a white PS2? It’s plenty on EBay but they’re all Japanese versions. :emoji_confounded:

Also, how much would you spend for an original SNES today? I bought one for $70 in 2014. It will no longer power on. Can it be fixed?

Why does it have to be the white version? Did you own that exact one back in the day? PS2 console sightings at the thrift stores are starting to be scarce. Then I remind myself that it released 20 years ago.

As for the SNES, I bought one last month for $20 but it had no cables. Just had controllers and 1 game but luckily it works great. If it doesn’t power on it could the “Pico fuse”. You can find it for $4-$5 on eBay. I’d start there.

Why does it have to be the white version? Did you own that exact one back in the day? PS2 console sightings at the thrift stores are starting to be scarce. Then I remind myself that it released 20 years ago.

As for the SNES, I bought one last month for $20 but it had no cables. Just had controllers and 1 game but luckily it works great. If it doesn’t power on it could the “Pico fuse”. You can find it for $4-$5 on eBay. I’d start there.

I have to agree with TURBO UNO TURBO UNO - I think it will be even harder to find a 'clean' white PS2 also, they might've started yellowing.

My PS3/PS4 is white. I don’t know, they have a certain appeal to them that I like. Trying to keep the trend going I guess. I’m picky and weird like that about certain things lol.

My PS3/PS4 is white. I don’t know, they have a certain appeal to them that I like. Trying to keep the trend going I guess. I’m picky and weird like that about certain things lol.

Ahh I see, keeping the color theme going. It’s all good man, people think I’m weird because I pull over to look at old bulky tv’s when they’re on the street :lol: “Ooooh heyyy, is that a Sony Trinitron?!?!”

Still on Super Mario World, then I would play again Super Mario World 2, it's crazy because I used to know only the 1st for a long time, and the 2nd is so different but the 2 are masterpieces, they really were smart to do something totally different, I think between Game Boy and SNES there's a lot to do...

I saw those days that Game Boy will have at least one new game soon in cartridge !

Back
Top Bottom