The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I picked up a good selection of GameCube games for $1 each yesterday :emoji_heart_eyes:

Mortal Kombat Deception
Mortal Kombat Alliance
The Incredibles
Pinball Hall of Fame
Soul Caliber II (disc only)
Naruto Clash of the Ninja
Starfox Adventures
Harry Potter Chamber of...
Star Wars Rogue 3

I also managed to get 2 extra controllers (1 purple and 1 black)

Etra9MPXYAIQOhy.jpeg

for a sec, i mistook it for the Cap Commando arcade art.
Man I messed with Baby Head!!!
Never beat that game though. Think i got too old to see it through....

Pat the NES punk had a recent vid where they started talking about newer consoles being considered “retro”. The consoles in question were the GameCube, PS2 and OG Xbox.

Do you guys consider these consoles “retro” since they’re 20 years old?

Personally, I do. The year 2000 was a looong time ago .

Pat the NES punk had a recent vid where they started talking about newer consoles being considered “retro”. The consoles in question were the GameCube, PS2 and OG Xbox.

Yes, everything 20 years ago become retro, I am agree

Definitely retro
Yes, everything 20 years ago become retro, I am agree

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO there's the age and the fact that these joints were purely physical media also - although I'm not sure if the OG XBox had game patches as it was closer to a PC in terms of specifications.

I don't know how and when we would see some revolution not only in terms of graphics but of gameplay, they make games in VR, but it's not especially exciting for all of us...

Really wish we could get the Marvel vs Capcom games on newer consoles. How much would it really cost in licensing? I'm assuming that's the issue anyways. At least make Darkstalkers backwards compatible. Shouldn't be licensing issues there.

Tired of having to plug in my Xbox 360 and hope nothing bad happens.

Back
Top Bottom