The RETRO Gaming Thread!

So no Dreamcast Mini (which is 20+ years)?

Wonder if Sega of America will release their own version? Also no Final Fight CD? It would be dope if they threw MK 1 CD, the digital eclipse titles, the cartoon CD games that were like Dragon’s Lair.

So no Dreamcast Mini (which is 20+ years)?

Wonder if Sega of America will release their own version? Also no Final Fight CD? It would be dope if they threw MK 1 CD, the digital eclipse titles, the cartoon CD games that were like Dragon’s Lair.
the original dreamcast console is worth buying if dont have one…i think the only retro console i may like more than the dreamcast is the snes…but its pretty close between the two

FUW68g5WYAEYiXO.jpeg

that’s sick! didn’t know they made merch for the game :pimp:
You and me both. The color was different so I ain’t mad at it. The back had some more writing to it but forgot to snap a pic. Not a bad tee for $7.99

Edit: Met up with a seller from OfferUp and picked up 2 more Atari 2600 games I needed to cross off my list. Donkey Kong Junior and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Just a few more common games and I can stop with the Atari.

I remember this back in grade school where some of the higher grade class would bring the walkthru of the game during remedial class. it was the shet during that time.

Attachments

• swars.jpg
    swars.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 25
another sick game back in highschool. my buddies and I would immediately go to this place to play this game after school hours.

Attachments

• Swrebel1.jpg
    Swrebel1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom