The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Just picked it up a few minutes ago. Seen the gameplay footage on YouTube and grabbed it.
EEE69E5E-6CB7-43AD-8C3A-906B5B694D73.jpeg

Hot garbage like a lot of those early 3D offerings. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Was Virtual Boy Nintendos biggest failure? I only played the Wario game at a Target kiosk and although that game was good I remember thinking how impractical it was even at 8 years old lol. Never knew any fellow classmates that had the system.

Was Virtual Boy Nintendos biggest failure? I only played the Wario game at a Target kiosk and although that game was good I remember thinking how impractical it was even at 8 years old lol. Never knew any fellow classmates that had the system.

Most definitely my G jayt1202 jayt1202 - Nintendo claims to save sold 770,000 units but I think that's about 700,000 too many. Joint was pure garbage from the jump, with its bulkiness, black/red display and ridiculous price.

Nintendo completely lost the plot with that joint. How you gonna convince Mom Dukes to drop $$$ on some trash that looks like it would give your kid chronic neck/shoulder pain on TOP of seriously damaging their eyes. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan respect to that classmate for bringing that bulky 'ish to class. Hopefully he got clowned for it. :lol::lol::lol:

I grew up on the Street Fighter-side of things! :lol:

I feel you dude :lol: . Back then some of my friends chose sides like in the Genesis vs SNES debate. It was talked about a lot in elementary schools and jr high classrooms across the country.

Back
Top Bottom