The Return of Michael Jackson: VOL: Is this real?

eek.gif
the **@@...

At first I was like yeah that's his ghost or whatever but then I showed my friend and he was like cmon dude if that was really a ghost in his room with hisfigure it would be reported on the news and stuff and this hasn't even been mentioned at all. Don't you guys question why the news site that did thisshow didn't even mention the MJ ghost when they filmed past his room?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

At first I was like yeah that's his ghost or whatever but then I showed my friend and he was like cmon dude if that was really a ghost in his room with his figure it would be reported on the news and stuff and this hasn't even been mentioned at all. Don't you guys question why the news site that did this show didn't even mention the MJ ghost when they filmed past his room?
same thing i was thinking
laugh.gif
. I searched cnn and all i couldfind is the "is this a real MJ ghost haunting anderson cooper?" type news story.

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

At first I was like yeah that's his ghost or whatever but then I showed my friend and he was like cmon dude if that was really a ghost in his room with his figure it would be reported on the news and stuff and this hasn't even been mentioned at all. Don't you guys question why the news site that did this show didn't even mention the MJ ghost when they filmed past his room?
same thing i was thinking
laugh.gif
. I searched cnn and all i could find is the "is this a real MJ ghost haunting anderson cooper?" type news story.

They wont comment on it so that this builds up.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

eek.gif

But in all seriousness, has to be a shadow of someone walking in the adjacent room.

I aint never seen a shadow walk upright though.
i came into this thread all skeptical, thinkin, "here we go again.. it's gonna be a shadow, a weird camera lens effect, or somethingnatural."

but like you said, it's walking upright. i thought shadows were always cast against something, like an object such as a wall or floor and not upright inthe air.

I don't know, man. It really looked a ghost but it could have just been one of the extra people walking around
That's still pretty crazy.

He was bigger than life. So how can he die? In Vegas people were on the news saying that they seen his face in the clouds.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

He was bigger than life. So how can he die? In Vegas people were on the news saying that they seen his face in the clouds.

in nyc as well

The room where the shadow was showing is raised higher than where everyone was standing. That is why the shadow appears to be standing upright. It is also whythe shadow is cut of at the knees. If you slow down the tape you will see the shadow is coming from behind the camera.

Let's see......He didn't die at Neverland and he HATED neverland, but his soul is trapped there for eternity......You MJ lovers realize what thatmeans, right?

SMH at the people in denial making up complicated explanations as to what it is. If it wasn't a ghost it def wasn't a shadow. I really think it's adoctored video but damn that's crazy.

Someone start a ghost thread
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom