THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by abstractability

Haven't been on the threads in a while.  Picked up the Urban Camos earlier today and I really like them... Finally a new Kobe VI pickup....
Tried both black and concord laces...

Ended up using the black laces... Pic of the concord family

Enjoy.

The Concord Laces Look Nice With The Camos

Originally Posted by abstractability

Haven't been on the threads in a while.  Picked up the Urban Camos earlier today and I really like them... Finally a new Kobe VI pickup....
Tried both black and concord laces...

Ended up using the black laces... Pic of the concord family

Enjoy.

The Concord Laces Look Nice With The Camos

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I passed by Footlocker and saw a glimpse of the blackouts. I dunno how I feel about them since the video makes it look super shiny while it's more subtle in person. Will wwait for discount to decide.

What footlocker was this and do they do phone orders?

Greay Mall Milpitas CA FTL. I don't believe they do phone orders. They will be available on Eastbay soon. In the meantime, NDC has them. If you wait you can get them cheaper.

I passed by Footlocker and saw a glimpse of the blackouts. I dunno how I feel about them since the video makes it look super shiny while it's more subtle in person. Will wwait for discount to decide.

Greay Mall Milpitas CA FTL. I don't believe they do phone orders. They will be available on Eastbay soon. In the meantime, NDC has them. If you wait you can get them cheaper.

niketown sf has the blackouts.

yes the video makes it look more shiny. its "aiiiiight"

for most kobe vi colorways to really scream, then all of a sudden these drop and its a huge step back. if you want simple clean subtle colorway. the blackouts are it.

still want to see it on feet though.

niketown sf has the blackouts.

yes the video makes it look more shiny. its "aiiiiight"

for most kobe vi colorways to really scream, then all of a sudden these drop and its a huge step back. if you want simple clean subtle colorway. the blackouts are it.

still want to see it on feet though.

Where did you see they would be on eastbay? My local FTL has em, but I want to use the 20% coupon, can I do that over the phone, because I'd rather have to spend $104 then $130

Where did you see they would be on eastbay? My local FTL has em, but I want to use the 20% coupon, can I do that over the phone, because I'd rather have to spend $104 then $130

Eastbay gets all the GRs. Just look out for them once in awhile. There seems to be no release dates as of late. You can use the FTL coupon in person or online if they aren't excluded.

Eastbay gets all the GRs. Just look out for them once in awhile. There seems to be no release dates as of late. You can use the FTL coupon in person or online if they aren't excluded.

Back
Top Bottom