THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Looks like Wreckinkickz was right about Miami Nights..

lol... I swore up and down that it was bogus info.. I was wrong lol.. unsure what to say about the colorway tho...

Looks like Wreckinkickz was right about Miami Nights..

lol... I swore up and down that it was bogus info.. I was wrong lol.. unsure what to say about the colorway tho...

Skipped on sprite's. Will now skip on solar's. These will be copped !
pimp.gif

On the fence on this one. A part of me says it's hot! But another is questioning how much I'd wear it

On the fence on this one. A part of me says it's hot! But another is questioning how much I'd wear it

Ehh, I'm good on those. I like the idea but not the execution. I'll share my pair of miami nights soon with you guys...

Ehh, I'm good on those. I like the idea but not the execution. I'll share my pair of miami nights soon with you guys...

Im glad the line is gettin more colorways... and beggars cant be choosey but I'll sit this one out and leave em to you creative guys and youngsters...

Im hoping a few more surprises are en route.

Im glad the line is gettin more colorways... and beggars cant be choosey but I'll sit this one out and leave em to you creative guys and youngsters...

Im hoping a few more surprises are en route.

And see everyone talked @%* Wreckinkickz...Not knowing he had the correct info. I cant wait for this to drop!!

And see everyone talked @%* Wreckinkickz...Not knowing he had the correct info. I cant wait for this to drop!!

Originally Posted by c4

Customs you did?

Back
Top Bottom