THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by toine2983

I've been following both LeBron 8 threads religiously and have yet to pick up a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

I need to cop the Triple Black V1s and the Cool Grey V2s

Yes you do you wont regret the purchase.  D I C K S online should still have sizes left unless you want them really cheap at Outlets but Ive yet to see them arrive.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I've been following both LeBron 8 threads religiously and have yet to pick up a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

I need to cop the Triple Black V1s and the Cool Grey V2s

Yes you do you wont regret the purchase.  D I C K S online should still have sizes left unless you want them really cheap at Outlets but Ive yet to see them arrive.

i think the reason lbj colors arent releasing are to spur sales when retroes come along. All these HWC, and other unreleased stuff will be coming out for lots of dough when retroes are made. just my opinion

i think the reason lbj colors arent releasing are to spur sales when retroes come along. All these HWC, and other unreleased stuff will be coming out for lots of dough when retroes are made. just my opinion

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Damn I see why NYC is the capital of sneakers.
Almost everywhere I went probably saw 3 South Beaches around Herald square and Soho. Beast capital for sure. haha
Crazy how hype works and it shows in this city.
I <3 by the but makes me appreciate my car more. haha
Walking sucks.

Holdup, you saw south beaches on feet or in stores for sale?

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Damn I see why NYC is the capital of sneakers.
Almost everywhere I went probably saw 3 South Beaches around Herald square and Soho. Beast capital for sure. haha
Crazy how hype works and it shows in this city.
I <3 by the but makes me appreciate my car more. haha
Walking sucks.

Holdup, you saw south beaches on feet or in stores for sale?

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Regal Black

where can I get some neon laces for my CG 8s? what stores carry them?

You can try your nearest Nike Outlet. That's where I get mine.

The outlets only carry up to 54" length.
For the Brons you need longer laces, I buy the 72 inch length but I'm a size 13. You might get away with 63 inch for the smaller sizes.

Order them off Ebay, there are two real good sellers for longer length laces.   One is the seller  johnniethong the other I don't remember right now.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Regal Black

where can I get some neon laces for my CG 8s? what stores carry them?

You can try your nearest Nike Outlet. That's where I get mine.

The outlets only carry up to 54" length.
For the Brons you need longer laces, I buy the 72 inch length but I'm a size 13. You might get away with 63 inch for the smaller sizes.

Order them off Ebay, there are two real good sellers for longer length laces.   One is the seller  johnniethong the other I don't remember right now.

^^^I don't think the laces are 72" for your size. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they're 60something inches long.

^^^I don't think the laces are 72" for your size. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they're 60something inches long.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Anywhere I can get the 1st versions 1st colorway black/red for retail or less?

Dont know what size your looking for but I think Dr.Jays still has a few pairs left for less then retail.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Anywhere I can get the 1st versions 1st colorway black/red for retail or less?

Dont know what size your looking for but I think Dr.Jays still has a few pairs left for less then retail.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just got the vets in the mail. they are my first 8's and i love em.

Pics? I just posted about getting these in the last page from FL, since they are only 100.They would be my first as well.

Back
Top Bottom