THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just got the vets in the mail. they are my first 8's and i love em.

Pics? I just posted about getting these in the last page from FL, since they are only 100.They would be my first as well.

damn, 54 inch laces are too short for these? Got some yellow ones to go with the entourages, but journeys didnt have any longer.

damn, 54 inch laces are too short for these? Got some yellow ones to go with the entourages, but journeys didnt have any longer.

I came across a spot that has them both...I like the Breds slightly better, but I'm nervous about that Nubuck material looking like crap after a while. Anyone had theirs for a while care to share how they're holding up?

I came across a spot that has them both...I like the Breds slightly better, but I'm nervous about that Nubuck material looking like crap after a while. Anyone had theirs for a while care to share how they're holding up?

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

I STILL don't have any 8's, everywhere near me is sold out and I'm wary about ordering online b/c I have wide feet

Anyone know when these hit outlets?

I STILL don't have any 8's, everywhere near me is sold out and I'm wary about ordering online b/c I have wide feet

Anyone know when these hit outlets?

is $180 for the sprites size 9 a good deal already? im not sure if i should bid at it still. thanks

is $180 for the sprites size 9 a good deal already? im not sure if i should bid at it still. thanks

Wondering if someone can help me out with the Nike still doing tee for the sprites. If you would be kind enough to post or pm me the style code. I'm going to try to order one since no champs around my area has them. Thanks

Wondering if someone can help me out with the Nike still doing tee for the sprites. If you would be kind enough to post or pm me the style code. I'm going to try to order one since no champs around my area has them. Thanks

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Have you tried Sheikhs? They can stock locate your size if other stores still have them. I was able to do just that few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Have you tried Sheikhs? They can stock locate your size if other stores still have them. I was able to do just that few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom