THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Debating between the Vets and White/Red V1's on Eastbay. I would love some Triple Blacks though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gonna stock up on the 8's. The IX's aren't gonna be as neccesary as the 8's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After the KD Scoring Titles I'm going on a hunt for some 8's. The 9's just look average to me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gonna stock up on the 8's. The IX's aren't gonna be as neccesary as the 8's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After the KD Scoring Titles I'm going on a hunt for some 8's. The 9's just look average to me.

Originally Posted by oathlok

@NikeDealer got the same prob with my breds they press up againts my toe, how did going a half size up work for you? thinking about doing the same

I def. should have listened to everyone on here about going a 1/2 size up on the V1s.  ALL the 11.5s fit nicely as 11s should fit for me.  The V2's in a size 11 are perfect.

Originally Posted by oathlok

@NikeDealer got the same prob with my breds they press up againts my toe, how did going a half size up work for you? thinking about doing the same

I def. should have listened to everyone on here about going a 1/2 size up on the V1s.  ALL the 11.5s fit nicely as 11s should fit for me.  The V2's in a size 11 are perfect.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wore my V2's today. Had to jack NWT's lacing style on these.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you for showing the Lebrons with some well fitting/fitted jeans and not the Wranglers/dookie jeans or typical basketball shorts that everyone wears with Lebrons and then say they're casual
Def copping the Home/Fire Red v2's when they hit them outlets 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wore my V2's today. Had to jack NWT's lacing style on these.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you for showing the Lebrons with some well fitting/fitted jeans and not the Wranglers/dookie jeans or typical basketball shorts that everyone wears with Lebrons and then say they're casual
Def copping the Home/Fire Red v2's when they hit them outlets 
pimp.gif

I just copped the home V2's bout an hour ago.   They are starting to dry up in my size (11) so I had to pull it at 120.  They're worth it anyway.

And yes, for those STILL not convinced, go a half size up for V1's.  Ultimate comfort....

I just copped the home V2's bout an hour ago.   They are starting to dry up in my size (11) so I had to pull it at 120.  They're worth it anyway.

And yes, for those STILL not convinced, go a half size up for V1's.  Ultimate comfort....

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice kvsm23vs24 i had to cop those from NDC at 124+ free shipping...then got my vets in from eastbay 87 shipped...the vets are highly underrated!!!

You bought the same exact pair of shoes i want
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just ordered the Vets from FL yeterday for 100 shipped. Damn wish i knew about that EB deal
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice kvsm23vs24 i had to cop those from NDC at 124+ free shipping...then got my vets in from eastbay 87 shipped...the vets are highly underrated!!!

You bought the same exact pair of shoes i want
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just ordered the Vets from FL yeterday for 100 shipped. Damn wish i knew about that EB deal
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom