THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Half size DOWN on the Sprites
nerd.gif

ALL The V1s may be comfy but I only own the All Blacks cause the other colors do nothing for me.

Now the V2s are another story. I have just about every color in those...

ALL The V1s may be comfy but I only own the All Blacks cause the other colors do nothing for me.

Now the V2s are another story. I have just about every color in those...

Vets x2 came in today from Eastbay, double boxed so no issues,

For above 1/2 size down on the sprites? I say go true size unless u mean 1/2 size down from V1.
Sill say the Ent are hideous.
sick.gif

Vets x2 came in today from Eastbay, double boxed so no issues,

For above 1/2 size down on the sprites? I say go true size unless u mean 1/2 size down from V1.
Sill say the Ent are hideous.
sick.gif

@NikeDealer got the same prob with my breds they press up againts my toe, how did going a half size up work for you? thinking about doing the same

@NikeDealer got the same prob with my breds they press up againts my toe, how did going a half size up work for you? thinking about doing the same

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

I'm NYC for the last 4 days. I haven't seen any Sprites so I gave in and bought the low greys.
I could have bought them on Swoosh for 30% cheaper if I was at home but I needed shoes to walk in.
good luck finding a pair you can try FLIGHT CLUB NY.

Visited Rucker park in Harlem. Good to see a world famous streetball park in person.

Thanks for the feedback bro !Could of bought them in las Vegas, but I was on the black jack tables and ran short of cash
frown.gif
Came back the next day and they were gooone
frown.gif
Managed to pick up a pair of entourages at least
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guysI'm in the US on holidays at the moment, anyone know if the LB 8 sprites are available anywhere in Chicago or New York ?I am desperate to get a pair, as they will not be releasing in Australia .Any help will be much appreciated .

I'm NYC for the last 4 days. I haven't seen any Sprites so I gave in and bought the low greys.
I could have bought them on Swoosh for 30% cheaper if I was at home but I needed shoes to walk in.
good luck finding a pair you can try FLIGHT CLUB NY.

Visited Rucker park in Harlem. Good to see a world famous streetball park in person.

Thanks for the feedback bro !Could of bought them in las Vegas, but I was on the black jack tables and ran short of cash
frown.gif
Came back the next day and they were gooone
frown.gif
Managed to pick up a pair of entourages at least
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got another pair of triple blacks on the way
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Contemplating getting another for down the road my damn self...
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 

I feel you.  I only have one pair, but I'm scared to really wear them until I get another pair.  Would love to get two more. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got another pair of triple blacks on the way
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Contemplating getting another for down the road my damn self...
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 

I feel you.  I only have one pair, but I'm scared to really wear them until I get another pair.  Would love to get two more. 

Back
Top Bottom