THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still not really feeling the lows. Wish the sprite was a mid.
When I first tried on my pair first thing that came to my mind was... I'm glad these ain't mids. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still not really feeling the lows. Wish the sprite was a mid.
When I first tried on my pair first thing that came to my mind was... I'm glad these ain't mids. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Gottips3

SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant help it

So I ordered some Lebron Christmas 8's off Ebay size 12.5 and I get them in today and guess what................Got half the order right.This dude sends me a size 12.5 and a size 9.5 REALLY!!!! I kinda figure something would be up because the box was taped up super tight so I had my daughter(5) help me record the opening of the package.So I have video just in case he tries to say i switched them or something.Dudes name is tyandbabe on Ebay. I will let you guys know what he says once he gets my message about the different shoe sizes.

So I ordered some Lebron Christmas 8's off Ebay size 12.5 and I get them in today and guess what................Got half the order right.This dude sends me a size 12.5 and a size 9.5 REALLY!!!! I kinda figure something would be up because the box was taped up super tight so I had my daughter(5) help me record the opening of the package.So I have video just in case he tries to say i switched them or something.Dudes name is tyandbabe on Ebay. I will let you guys know what he says once he gets my message about the different shoe sizes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I picture you screaming "South Beach" .... Tourette syndrome

laugh.gif

and you know before posting that fight club thing, I told myself in my head, "They are going to clown me for this, but oh well!!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I picture you screaming "South Beach" .... Tourette syndrome

laugh.gif

and you know before posting that fight club thing, I told myself in my head, "They are going to clown me for this, but oh well!!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

X mas very underrated.. love that colorway, but wish we could have just seen a V1 version

red suede OMG geek

Im with you on that one....
The Black lows dont do it for me one enth of V1... just shows you what a difference Material makes with a design.

But Im loving my V2s and getting an appreciation for them again as well.

Been searchin for those unChinas as they are called but only seen 10.5s left and I'll be damn if I squeeze my size 11 into those when size 11.5 is what fits best.

X mas very underrated.. love that colorway, but wish we could have just seen a V1 version

red suede OMG geek

The Black lows dont do it for me one enth of V1... just shows you what a difference Material makes with a design.

But Im loving my V2s and getting an appreciation for them again as well.

Been searchin for those unChinas as they are called but only seen 10.5s left and I'll be damn if I squeeze my size 11 into those when size 11.5 is what fits best.

Was finally able to get my hands on the black/red colorway

Ended up grabbing every colorway of the V1 and V2 except for the FUBUs...

Damn the extreme comfort of this shoe!!!

Was finally able to get my hands on the black/red colorway

Ended up grabbing every colorway of the V1 and V2 except for the FUBUs...

Damn the extreme comfort of this shoe!!!

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

red suede OMG geek

just shows you what a difference Material makes with a design.

So much untapped potential with the V1

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

red suede OMG geek

just shows you what a difference Material makes with a design.

So much untapped potential with the V1

red suede OMG geek

Red suede= easy pass for me. The fly wire will retain its clean appearance much better than suede would.

Back
Top Bottom