THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

The reason the Triple Black V1's are so popular among lovers of the Lebron line is because of the high quality of the leather + the great comfort, which makes them excellent shoes for casual wearing. But Triple Black V2 lows are all flywire and extremely plain looking, which makes them appear more as basketball kicks than casual ones.

The reason the Triple Black V1's are so popular among lovers of the Lebron line is because of the high quality of the leather + the great comfort, which makes them excellent shoes for casual wearing. But Triple Black V2 lows are all flywire and extremely plain looking, which makes them appear more as basketball kicks than casual ones.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Are the "South Beaches" really worth $800
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ACH-SIZE-10#.TiN6DjAyhbw

I ain't gonna lie but i sold a pair a south beaches for $750 in cash a couple of week ago to some dude (bought them for $240). I literally posted the listing for 1 hour on craigslist and 2 dudes were already ready to fork over $750 the next day. One dude even offered me more than what i was asking for. Unfortunately people will pay that amount.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I ain't gonna lie but i sold a pair a south beaches for $750 in cash a couple of week ago to some dude (bought them for $240). I literally posted the listing for 1 hour on craigslist and 2 dudes were already ready to fork over $750 the next day. One dude even offered me more than what i was asking for. Unfortunately people will pay that amount.

yea he traded me, the breds are a better shoe. the tumbled eather fades on the south beaches, and dont get them wet. over hyped shoe

yea he traded me, the breds are a better shoe. the tumbled eather fades on the south beaches, and dont get them wet. over hyped shoe

Originally Posted by jkim5157

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kinda makes me feel better about shelling out $500 shipped for my worn 1x pair. I just checked Flight Club and they have the audacity to charge up between $1000-$1300 for a pair!  I think the underwhelming design will make the Lebron 8 line much more appreciated than it already is. It's crazy that people are acutally forking over $750 for these when I see several pairs in the $475-$550 range on ebay.

As for my South Beaches, what Im going to do to prevent the paint from rubbing off is to spray it with matte or gloss finish. It's a sealent to prevent the color from fading. Im surprised no one has done this already.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kinda makes me feel better about shelling out $500 shipped for my worn 1x pair. I just checked Flight Club and they have the audacity to charge up between $1000-$1300 for a pair!  I think the underwhelming design will make the Lebron 8 line much more appreciated than it already is. It's crazy that people are acutally forking over $750 for these when I see several pairs in the $475-$550 range on ebay.

As for my South Beaches, what Im going to do to prevent the paint from rubbing off is to spray it with matte or gloss finish. It's a sealent to prevent the color from fading. Im surprised no one has done this already.

Back
Top Bottom