THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

X mas very underrated.. love that colorway, but wish we could have just seen a V1 version

red suede OMG geek

Red suede= easy pass for me. The fly wire will retain its clean appearance much better than suede would.

Red Suede woulda been.. wow. But I agree with the comment above if they were to be worn regularly.
Anyways, video of LBJ @ summer league 

Red Suede woulda been.. wow. But I agree with the comment above if they were to be worn regularly.
Anyways, video of LBJ @ summer league 

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too

bored so snapped some pics with my new canon tried a lighting effect with the camera on my phone pretty sure i coulda done better if i really tried lol

bored so snapped some pics with my new canon tried a lighting effect with the camera on my phone pretty sure i coulda done better if i really tried lol

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Anyways, video of LBJ @ summer league�

lebron had a workout wit these dudes 
smokin.gif
  great highlights

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Anyways, video of LBJ @ summer league�

lebron had a workout wit these dudes 
smokin.gif
  great highlights

jretro23 wrote:
UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
If the Solar Reds were more of a varsity red, I would be all over them
this, but i still like them. deciding if i should get those or dish out extra money for a christmas pair 
mad.gif

Took the words out of my mouth.
Originally Posted by Gottips3

Have you guys seen prices for SB's on fightclub..........smh.....
291034375.jpg

EDIT: Bron rockin the CG v2's, had mine on all yesterday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

jretro23 wrote:
UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
If the Solar Reds were more of a varsity red, I would be all over them
this, but i still like them. deciding if i should get those or dish out extra money for a christmas pair 
mad.gif

Took the words out of my mouth.
Originally Posted by Gottips3

Have you guys seen prices for SB's on fightclub..........smh.....
291034375.jpg

EDIT: Bron rockin the CG v2's, had mine on all yesterday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom