THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

hi
5956533495_bcc3fc3763_z.jpg

battleground03
pimp.gif

got damn that speckle job is amazing...what a brutha gotta to do get you to bless my joints mang?!?!?!?

battleground03
pimp.gif

got damn that speckle job is amazing...what a brutha gotta to do get you to bless my joints mang?!?!?!?

solar reds are so dope, just don't know if i can dish out $150 atm. should be around $100 for the lows IMO.

solar reds are so dope, just don't know if i can dish out $150 atm. should be around $100 for the lows IMO.

Can't say I'm particularly hot on the Solar Reds. I do like the Sprites, and I'm curious but not completely sold on those Miami Nights. Wonder if those Nights will come out in late August or early Sept.

Can't say I'm particularly hot on the Solar Reds. I do like the Sprites, and I'm curious but not completely sold on those Miami Nights. Wonder if those Nights will come out in late August or early Sept.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Just called and sheikh doesn't do phone orders.. Called a few places around my way and they don't think they will be getting these joints. I guess I'm waiting on ndc. My HOH doesn't even think they are getting the solars..

HOH will be receiving solars. This will b be just like the sprite release.......

Thanks my dude. I'm waiting!

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Just called and sheikh doesn't do phone orders.. Called a few places around my way and they don't think they will be getting these joints. I guess I'm waiting on ndc. My HOH doesn't even think they are getting the solars..

HOH will be receiving solars. This will b be just like the sprite release.......

Thanks my dude. I'm waiting!

I just went back through the last 20+ pages and there's still no mention of reliable info re: the South Beach slides.

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom