THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Jmadidas can clarify if champs will receive em.
Nike Santa Monica Ca, has them in stock as well.

Los Angeles is flooded with these.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Let me guess, son is gonna say they are limited, once there gone, they're gone? 

Let me guess, son is gonna say they are limited, once there gone, they're gone? 

504 Pairs Made..

b_1309973559_148.jpg

so you know what that means...

aj1-banned-campout-02.jpg

Yeah sprites werent widely available. Certain spots got em and that was it.... Then the online sneaker world got em and that was that.
But these solars seem to be widely available.

Yeah sprites werent widely available. Certain spots got em and that was it.... Then the online sneaker world got em and that was that.

The Solars just came out today tho, we will see if they last til this weekend, west coast only for now?

Want to cop the solars, but won't go out of my way.  Sprites kinda satisfied me on the lows.  I'll grab a pair of wolf grey if I find them for around 100.

Trying to double up on cool greys, breds, vets, and triple up on triple blacks.  And after that, over time, try to double or triple up on all the colorways.  V1's get priority though.

Still got some VII's I need to buy.
30t6p3b.gif

The Solars just came out today tho, we will see if they last til this weekend, west coast only for now?

Want to cop the solars, but won't go out of my way.  Sprites kinda satisfied me on the lows.  I'll grab a pair of wolf grey if I find them for around 100.

Trying to double up on cool greys, breds, vets, and triple up on triple blacks.  And after that, over time, try to double or triple up on all the colorways.  V1's get priority though.

Still got some VII's I need to buy.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom