THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Sheiks has them on sale. Rumor has it that certain champs will be receiving their shipments in the next couple of days

Sheiks has them on sale. Rumor has it that certain champs will be receiving their shipments in the next couple of days

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

5944615424_e10688e106_b.jpg

5944062549_3bb8d8bce9_b.jpg

How did you do the last pic? I have a Canon Slr but I'm an amateur.

When the Sprites were first showing up in random stores, a lot of people were interested but once they started popping up at a lot of places, people started passing because they were a "GR"
eyes.gif
I wonder if the Solars end up being as easily accessible as the Sprites if people will do the same

When the Sprites were first showing up in random stores, a lot of people were interested but once they started popping up at a lot of places, people started passing because they were a "GR"
eyes.gif
I wonder if the Solars end up being as easily accessible as the Sprites if people will do the same

Just called and sheikh doesn't do phone orders.. Called a few places around my way and they don't think they will be getting these joints. I guess I'm waiting on ndc. My HOH doesn't even think they are getting the solars..

Just called and sheikh doesn't do phone orders.. Called a few places around my way and they don't think they will be getting these joints. I guess I'm waiting on ndc. My HOH doesn't even think they are getting the solars..

Whoever posted the Triple Blacks info, thanks, got my size coming on Friday. 4 to go plus the Solars and I'm a happy man.

Whoever posted the Triple Blacks info, thanks, got my size coming on Friday. 4 to go plus the Solars and I'm a happy man.

Picked up a 10.5 solar red at Sheikh's in the Beverly Center (Los Angeles). Just came out today. They have plenty.

Picked up a 10.5 solar red at Sheikh's in the Beverly Center (Los Angeles). Just came out today. They have plenty.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

HOH will be receiving solars. This will b be just like the sprite release.......

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

HOH will be receiving solars. This will b be just like the sprite release.......

Jmadidas can clarify if champs will receive em.
Nike Santa Monica Ca, has them in stock as well.

Los Angeles is flooded with these.

Back
Top Bottom