THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Glad i didnt pull the trigger on rmk. Was real close. But now im patiently waiting for my HOH to get em. Everyone keeps saying there coming but the suspense is making me wanna pay that tax to make sure i get em lol.

Glad i didnt pull the trigger on rmk. Was real close. But now im patiently waiting for my HOH to get em. Everyone keeps saying there coming but the suspense is making me wanna pay that tax to make sure i get em lol.

I cant even give these other releases any attention. ..... all the other questions pics and questions about anything NOT colored green just fall on ill ears.

I dont care WHAT you call the samples....

Green Beans
Hulks
Boogers
Yuck Faces
St. Pattys
Green Just Becauses....

They are the reason the V2s should have been one for NikeID.... The V1s Leather is too good for us to think or hope they'd replicate on NIKEIDs... and Im not a Hyperfuse V3 fan...

But the V2 is or was the perfect chance to utilize the V2 on NIKEID....again.. I know we all have our own tastes.... but hot diggitty damn....an All Yellow Air Attack version of these would have been niiiice too.

I cant even give these other releases any attention. ..... all the other questions pics and questions about anything NOT colored green just fall on ill ears.

I dont care WHAT you call the samples....

Green Beans
Hulks
Boogers
Yuck Faces
St. Pattys
Green Just Becauses....

They are the reason the V2s should have been one for NikeID.... The V1s Leather is too good for us to think or hope they'd replicate on NIKEIDs... and Im not a Hyperfuse V3 fan...

But the V2 is or was the perfect chance to utilize the V2 on NIKEID....again.. I know we all have our own tastes.... but hot diggitty damn....an All Yellow Air Attack version of these would have been niiiice too.

v2 on iD would have made my decade....real talk. There's only been a couple of newly designed shoes from Nike that i've fallen in love with....and the v2 is one of them.

I can't remember the last time I've paid full retail price for 3 different colorways of the same shoe on RD....matter of fact, i don't even think I've EVER done that cause it would have been in the golden era of Jordans (99-03) and even then....multiples weren't dropping on the same day back then.

Bravo Nike and JP for the v2 but #$%* Lebron and his team for not allowing it on iD!

edit- also would like to add that the v2 is what made me like the Lebron 8....i first saw the v1 and i wasn't feeling 'em at all....then i saw the first v2's(christmas') and instantly loved them. After buying a couple of them....I turned back to the v1 and appreciated it MUCH more with the quality leather, full air max, and the cushioning.....dear god....that cushioning!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

v2 on iD would have made my decade....real talk. There's only been a couple of newly designed shoes from Nike that i've fallen in love with....and the v2 is one of them.

I can't remember the last time I've paid full retail price for 3 different colorways of the same shoe on RD....matter of fact, i don't even think I've EVER done that cause it would have been in the golden era of Jordans (99-03) and even then....multiples weren't dropping on the same day back then.

Bravo Nike and JP for the v2 but #$%* Lebron and his team for not allowing it on iD!

edit- also would like to add that the v2 is what made me like the Lebron 8....i first saw the v1 and i wasn't feeling 'em at all....then i saw the first v2's(christmas') and instantly loved them. After buying a couple of them....I turned back to the v1 and appreciated it MUCH more with the quality leather, full air max, and the cushioning.....dear god....that cushioning!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hmmm don't know what to say about those samples.. I mean I wanna say " I Want" but for what?

JP I know your prolly reading this and saying, bron aint want them release, so I understand
tired.gif
 another bron shoe I wished released

hmmm don't know what to say about those samples.. I mean I wanna say " I Want" but for what?

JP I know your prolly reading this and saying, bron aint want them release, so I understand
tired.gif
 another bron shoe I wished released

Not a LeBron fan...but figured I'd look out for fellow heads:

Nike Santa Monica still has sizes 9.5 -11, 13, 14 available in the 'Solar Red' LeBron 8 V2 Lows. Phone orders @ 310.393.7384.1 per person.

Not a LeBron fan...but figured I'd look out for fellow heads:

Nike Santa Monica still has sizes 9.5 -11, 13, 14 available in the 'Solar Red' LeBron 8 V2 Lows. Phone orders @ 310.393.7384.1 per person.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Mayhem I have to agree 10000000% on that.  I was the same way... I ONLY liked the V2s to begin with and of course... I was getting colors left and right... but kept seeing everyone brag and boast about the V1s comfort.... then I got a pair of SBs and gave em to my son.. NEVER tried them on... and still kept on it... 
But then.. Ed HAD to do what Ed does posting the NWT pics and then the All Blacks starting growing on me like a tumor....

I still haven't really come around on any other colors cept the Un Chinas and cant find them in my size to save my life....but that Green is for real... Fresh... you did give me pause on what I'd do with it.. 
laugh.gif
  But I know I'd figure out something... hell if you all could make those Nat Robinson loud joints work I could make these work.

But be aware.. THIS HAD to be a Marketing call because these would have been GREAT to wear on Pattys Day or on Green Day (see what I did there) or Arbor day for real...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Mayhem I have to agree 10000000% on that.  I was the same way... I ONLY liked the V2s to begin with and of course... I was getting colors left and right... but kept seeing everyone brag and boast about the V1s comfort.... then I got a pair of SBs and gave em to my son.. NEVER tried them on... and still kept on it... 
But then.. Ed HAD to do what Ed does posting the NWT pics and then the All Blacks starting growing on me like a tumor....

I still haven't really come around on any other colors cept the Un Chinas and cant find them in my size to save my life....but that Green is for real... Fresh... you did give me pause on what I'd do with it.. 
laugh.gif
  But I know I'd figure out something... hell if you all could make those Nat Robinson loud joints work I could make these work.

But be aware.. THIS HAD to be a Marketing call because these would have been GREAT to wear on Pattys Day or on Green Day (see what I did there) or Arbor day for real...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Not my pics.... Seem pretty Legit...
Heres the link..

img0613o.jpg

img0622tw.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cot Damn. These could be the best V2
                Those are Green Giants-STAT logo in the insoles

I can't stop thinking about these.
This is the 1, 2nd c/w that never released but couldve been a big cash cow for nike.

Another c/w from this line that we won't get to buy.

Stop making us bitter nike. The 7s and the 8s shouldve had more colorways. Look at kobes.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Not my pics.... Seem pretty Legit...
Heres the link..

img0613o.jpg

img0622tw.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cot Damn. These could be the best V2
                Those are Green Giants-STAT logo in the insoles

I can't stop thinking about these.
This is the 1, 2nd c/w that never released but couldve been a big cash cow for nike.

Another c/w from this line that we won't get to buy.

Stop making us bitter nike. The 7s and the 8s shouldve had more colorways. Look at kobes.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

yes there in NY...i got mine at NIKE RFM and NikeTown NYC has or had as of yesterday

Only size 11 and up now.  Went in and asked for a 10.5 and the guy gave the usual attitude and said nothing below 11.  Why the attitude?  Why not just say already gone, just 11 and up now.  Why you gotta look at me like I'm ******ed for asking for a 10.5?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

yes there in NY...i got mine at NIKE RFM and NikeTown NYC has or had as of yesterday

Only size 11 and up now.  Went in and asked for a 10.5 and the guy gave the usual attitude and said nothing below 11.  Why the attitude?  Why not just say already gone, just 11 and up now.  Why you gotta look at me like I'm ******ed for asking for a 10.5?

hmmm...another picture of a colorway we didn't get. i'm so glad i hate the lebron 9. with the unreleased colors of the 7 and 8, i don't really care about this line anymore.lol

hmmm...another picture of a colorway we didn't get. i'm so glad i hate the lebron 9. with the unreleased colors of the 7 and 8, i don't really care about this line anymore.lol

Back
Top Bottom