THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

STAT low Green Giant logo on the insole of Lebron samples?.. I dont understand it..
good eye, Smyrthil!!!
184203_10150321613730236_633780235_9802385_7910912_n.jpg

pic from ebay

I will say it again...the real money is in retroes. The young generation growing up now will get most of these unreleased kicks that we beg for. A problem that we all seem to notice with JB is they ran out of ideas and just started releasing the same thing over and over, sometimes with variations for better or worse. Imo the bron line is all about setting itself up for the long run. Kids growing up now (young enough to not rlly embrace the jordan thing) are wearing bron jerseys, sneakers, apparel an begging mom and dad for brons for christmas....at least thats what I come across in NY. Some of those my age (21 and up) dont feel the connection as much anymore, I mean I was what 4 or 5 when mj was banging on my Knicks. And if your 30+ and in the sneaker ame forget about it, cant tell you anything about J's.I hate to even bring mj into it because this is a thread about Lebron, but the reality is peoples expectations with shoes are you see it you deserve to have it because thats how its been in the past. With bron he is basically doig everything different in kicks, how he carries himself etc etc.

I will say it again...the real money is in retroes. The young generation growing up now will get most of these unreleased kicks that we beg for. A problem that we all seem to notice with JB is they ran out of ideas and just started releasing the same thing over and over, sometimes with variations for better or worse. Imo the bron line is all about setting itself up for the long run. Kids growing up now (young enough to not rlly embrace the jordan thing) are wearing bron jerseys, sneakers, apparel an begging mom and dad for brons for christmas....at least thats what I come across in NY. Some of those my age (21 and up) dont feel the connection as much anymore, I mean I was what 4 or 5 when mj was banging on my Knicks. And if your 30+ and in the sneaker ame forget about it, cant tell you anything about J's.I hate to even bring mj into it because this is a thread about Lebron, but the reality is peoples expectations with shoes are you see it you deserve to have it because thats how its been in the past. With bron he is basically doig everything different in kicks, how he carries himself etc etc.

Wow, those samples are amazing. 
eek.gif

I can only imagine what other colorways we have yet to see.
It's starting to feel like the VII all over again.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you'd be surprised 

Originally Posted by its Labrev

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you'd be surprised 

Back
Top Bottom