THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just got my solars in from ndc. they are amazing. i was a little worried about how pink they would be but they are def more infrared than pink. i had to instantly pop them on after opening the box. you guys wont be disappointed. next up, the black/metallic 5's!

just got my solars in from ndc. they are amazing. i was a little worried about how pink they would be but they are def more infrared than pink. i had to instantly pop them on after opening the box. you guys wont be disappointed. next up, the black/metallic 5's!

I got my Dunkman V3s today. Didnt know they were cut kinda big, feel like I could've gone down to a 10 but they're still pretty comfortable. And they're dope in person.

I got my Dunkman V3s today. Didnt know they were cut kinda big, feel like I could've gone down to a 10 but they're still pretty comfortable. And they're dope in person.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by DRose22

@COBYATCH they have the tripple black 8's, all black Lb soldier 4's, all white soldier 4's..whats your size i could tell you if they got in stock i was there on monday?

Size 11.5   Not that you asked... but Im just sayin...

Saw a couple 11.5. Just left.

Originally Posted by DRose22

@COBYATCH they have the tripple black 8's, all black Lb soldier 4's, all white soldier 4's..whats your size i could tell you if they got in stock i was there on monday?

Size 11.5   Not that you asked... but Im just sayin...

Saw a couple 11.5. Just left.

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol

wow the blue speckles look amazing on these. nice job!
so sad that i slept on the solars. i thought they'd restock like the sprites but now everyone is saying they're more limited 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol

wow the blue speckles look amazing on these. nice job!
so sad that i slept on the solars. i thought they'd restock like the sprites but now everyone is saying they're more limited 
ohwell.gif

^ go to nike.com. get their customer service number. 1-800-506-6453, and give them the product number.. I dont reme4mber, go back like 3/4 pages and check to see if they got your size. Anyone seen sprites in Footlocker INC stores? I want to try and get a discount of them since the hype is gone for them..

^ go to nike.com. get their customer service number. 1-800-506-6453, and give them the product number.. I dont reme4mber, go back like 3/4 pages and check to see if they got your size. Anyone seen sprites in Footlocker INC stores? I want to try and get a discount of them since the hype is gone for them..

just got my solars in from ndc. they are amazing. i was a little worried about how pink they would be but they are def more infrared than pink.

i said the same a few pages back!
happy.gif
people are gonna be upset at themselves for skipping if its just because of the hue of the red.

just got my solars in from ndc. they are amazing. i was a little worried about how pink they would be but they are def more infrared than pink.

i said the same a few pages back!
happy.gif
people are gonna be upset at themselves for skipping if its just because of the hue of the red.

product number..456849-600 <--Solar Reds. Good Luck with them.. anyone has the sku for the Navy Blue Lebron 8s, gray lebron 8s highs & gray lebron 8 lows? Send me a PM..

product number..456849-600 <--Solar Reds. Good Luck with them.. anyone has the sku for the Navy Blue Lebron 8s, gray lebron 8s highs & gray lebron 8 lows? Send me a PM..

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol
I am going to have to watch Breakin' 2 AGAIN.   I never knew Jean Claude Van Damme was in it....in a Unitard at that.. lol

LMAAAOOOOOOO EXACTLY!!!

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol
I am going to have to watch Breakin' 2 AGAIN.   I never knew Jean Claude Van Damme was in it....in a Unitard at that.. lol

LMAAAOOOOOOO EXACTLY!!!

Everytime I see this Gif I cant control my laughter...

Who knew KuMateh got down like that with the lil Shimmy...lololol

Everytime I see this Gif I cant control my laughter...

Who knew KuMateh got down like that with the lil Shimmy...lololol

Back
Top Bottom