THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by BrockBo

I just need information on the Miami Nights NT is really letting me down
*Nino Brown*.........."Don't nobody know NOTHING"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AGAIN!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SKU # for the YANKEES?? I'm trying to order them from champs and they dont have the shoe in store so they need to do a shoe locate?? NEED SKU ### Thanks!!!

AGAIN!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SKU # for the YANKEES?? I'm trying to order them from champs and they dont have the shoe in store so they need to do a shoe locate?? NEED SKU ### Thanks!!!

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

I just dont get how the solars are so "fruity" but the SBs make you that much more of a man...yeah, yeah, yeah, there are only hints of pink. but lets be honest, that colorway isnt very man-uppish either. and i dont hate the south beaches. not my cup of tea...but i respect their gangsta. so here's my short list of shoes that i can think of that are popular but have "suspect" colorways...or colors in the shoe.

glass blue Kobe VI
SB Lebron 8
pinkish barca Kobe VI
infrared air max 90s

(and i like or respect all of the above shoes)

not included in this list but just an example...the bred or should i say the Blink jordan VI's (which is a classic and may have been more of a shoe design step forward than the Jordan XI was from its predecessor)

i said it before and i will say it again...solar red is no more pink than deep infrared. and far less pink than whatever that color is on the barca Kobe VIs

just my 2 cents

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

I just dont get how the solars are so "fruity" but the SBs make you that much more of a man...yeah, yeah, yeah, there are only hints of pink. but lets be honest, that colorway isnt very man-uppish either. and i dont hate the south beaches. not my cup of tea...but i respect their gangsta. so here's my short list of shoes that i can think of that are popular but have "suspect" colorways...or colors in the shoe.

glass blue Kobe VI
SB Lebron 8
pinkish barca Kobe VI
infrared air max 90s

(and i like or respect all of the above shoes)

not included in this list but just an example...the bred or should i say the Blink jordan VI's (which is a classic and may have been more of a shoe design step forward than the Jordan XI was from its predecessor)

i said it before and i will say it again...solar red is no more pink than deep infrared. and far less pink than whatever that color is on the barca Kobe VIs

just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Everytime I see this Gif I cant control my laughter...

Who knew KuMateh got down like that with the lil Shimmy...lololol
LMAO.. Too funny. Chun Li needs to see this.. It might make him mad enough to fuel a rematch lol..

Anyways.. I called up Nike customer service for charging me $160 retail for the solars and they tried to hit me with the "$150 is the suggested retail price and stores can change the price".. I told them I suggest they refund me 10 bucks or else I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau lol.. They gave me my refund.

I must say I love these shoes tho. I got them delivered to me last Friday and broke them out the same day to go to a BBQ at the beach. Mad compliements.. I had a lot of people asking me where to cop. I even wore these to the mall the next day. Employees at HOH and Champs were asking me where I copped. Supposedly HOH was supposed to get them already but they never got a shipment so they are not sure if they will ever get them.. 

On a side note.. Isiah Thomas, Tony Wroten Jr., and Nate Rob happened to be strolling thru HOH and Nate had like pewter/cool greyish V3s on.. That colorway is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Everytime I see this Gif I cant control my laughter...

Who knew KuMateh got down like that with the lil Shimmy...lololol
LMAO.. Too funny. Chun Li needs to see this.. It might make him mad enough to fuel a rematch lol..

Anyways.. I called up Nike customer service for charging me $160 retail for the solars and they tried to hit me with the "$150 is the suggested retail price and stores can change the price".. I told them I suggest they refund me 10 bucks or else I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau lol.. They gave me my refund.

I must say I love these shoes tho. I got them delivered to me last Friday and broke them out the same day to go to a BBQ at the beach. Mad compliements.. I had a lot of people asking me where to cop. I even wore these to the mall the next day. Employees at HOH and Champs were asking me where I copped. Supposedly HOH was supposed to get them already but they never got a shipment so they are not sure if they will ever get them.. 

On a side note.. Isiah Thomas, Tony Wroten Jr., and Nate Rob happened to be strolling thru HOH and Nate had like pewter/cool greyish V3s on.. That colorway is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yea Kvsm they had allot of 9.5s left when I went, I'm heading up there either today or tomorrow for the F&F sale, will keep you posted of any new inventory

Yea Kvsm they had allot of 9.5s left when I went, I'm heading up there either today or tomorrow for the F&F sale, will keep you posted of any new inventory

They been on swoosh since last week. You just had to call in to make the order. They took my order and even shipped a pair for me to a friend for 103 shipped

They been on swoosh since last week. You just had to call in to make the order. They took my order and even shipped a pair for me to a friend for 103 shipped

Back
Top Bottom