THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I need those solars and sprites asap both in a size 10. Please can anybody help me?

sheikh San Diego, Mission Valley 1604 Camino del Rio, (619)293-0892

i dont know if they ship...but they have a sz10 in stock now (solars)

I need those solars and sprites asap both in a size 10. Please can anybody help me?

sheikh San Diego, Mission Valley 1604 Camino del Rio, (619)293-0892

i dont know if they ship...but they have a sz10 in stock now (solars)

Eastbay will have the Solars 12am, August 12th. People really need to stop panicing, there will be enough to go round.

Eastbay will have the Solars 12am, August 12th. People really need to stop panicing, there will be enough to go round.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 
So i can't give me 2 cents??? seems harsh no?? its a joke.. stop getting so sensitive.. If you like sporting pink shoes all the power to you... 

all the POWER TO YOU

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

This is probably the dumbest quote I have ever seen written on NT. Since when does a color define a man's preference. Its a color. I hate when people question a man, because he wears pink. Its a color, stop worrying about the next man. 
So i can't give me 2 cents??? seems harsh no?? its a joke.. stop getting so sensitive.. If you like sporting pink shoes all the power to you... 

all the POWER TO YOU

roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can honestly say that I copped Lebron 4 Birthday, Lebron 8 Navy's and Triple Blacks, because of NWT pics  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

5983872634_188ae26146_z.jpg

rockin these tomorrow. Thanks again C. & thanks for the laces for my cool greys, changin em as i type... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can honestly say that I copped Lebron 4 Birthday, Lebron 8 Navy's and Triple Blacks, because of NWT pics  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You have got to realize that there are a lot of people here that can't dress worth saving there life.
laugh.gif
So they will down a man wearing pink the first chance they get. Don't even comment on things like that, its just going to create an argument thats not even worth the time. 
I see it like this, I can make any color no matter what it is look good, whether it be pink or purple. Thats just me.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You have got to realize that there are a lot of people here that can't dress worth saving there life.
laugh.gif
So they will down a man wearing pink the first chance they get. Don't even comment on things like that, its just going to create an argument thats not even worth the time. 
I see it like this, I can make any color no matter what it is look good, whether it be pink or purple. Thats just me.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
like i said if you could pull it off .. all the power to you.. im not a 15 year old kid so no i don't like wearing bright colors to draw attention.. only pink i'd do is on striped tie... just my 2 cents.. im not hating.. just
laugh.gif
  ..  KEEP THE LEBRON THREAD MOVING!!!

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
like i said if you could pull it off .. all the power to you.. im not a 15 year old kid so no i don't like wearing bright colors to draw attention.. only pink i'd do is on striped tie... just my 2 cents.. im not hating.. just
laugh.gif
  ..  KEEP THE LEBRON THREAD MOVING!!!

So the solar reds r comin out August 12? Any1 got info on the all black lows?? I need em badd, i missed out on the
V1s

So the solar reds r comin out August 12? Any1 got info on the all black lows?? I need em badd, i missed out on the
V1s

Back
Top Bottom