THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

any1 have the style number for the v2 navys aka "yankees"??????.....looking to do a stock locate 4a pair if possible......thanks

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

Was that the HOH in Winston or Raleigh? Cause yeah, the one in Winston stay on some ignorance. btw I went in there yesterday, they still had the SLH...didn't ask what sizes though. Footaction had the all black V1s.

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

Was that the HOH in Winston or Raleigh? Cause yeah, the one in Winston stay on some ignorance. btw I went in there yesterday, they still had the SLH...didn't ask what sizes though. Footaction had the all black V1s.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I don't understand why people didn't read the comments in the this thread and heed the warning about the sizing of the Solars, they run a half size smaller and this was mentioned some pages back.

not everybody reads an entire NT thread before making a purchase....

Originally Posted by The7onius

I don't understand why people didn't read the comments in the this thread and heed the warning about the sizing of the Solars, they run a half size smaller and this was mentioned some pages back.

not everybody reads an entire NT thread before making a purchase....

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

any1 have the style number for the v2 navys aka "yankees"??????.....looking to do a stock locate 4a pair if possible......thanks

can you share it with me dear sir

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

can you share it with me dear sir

i cant believe people are still talking about these being too pink. Yes, they are. But who cares. To each his own. I copped and returned them because they were too pink for me. But I still thought they were dope. They just dont look right with my style. I see others wearing and think they look great. I can wear pink ties or dress shirts with a suit to work, but i just couldnt pull these off.

i cant believe people are still talking about these being too pink. Yes, they are. But who cares. To each his own. I copped and returned them because they were too pink for me. But I still thought they were dope. They just dont look right with my style. I see others wearing and think they look great. I can wear pink ties or dress shirts with a suit to work, but i just couldnt pull these off.

I lol'd at 84 pairs

I lol'd at 84 pairs

Originally Posted by BronLe

I lol'd at 84 pairs

maybe 85 would have made more sense hahahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

I lol'd at 84 pairs

maybe 85 would have made more sense hahahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

were the slh still $160?  if not ill tell my cousin to go see if they got an 11....also, in va, its tax free weekend next weekend and my footaction guy expects the V2s to drop down to $99 next weekend...just take it with a grain of salt

were the slh still $160?  if not ill tell my cousin to go see if they got an 11....also, in va, its tax free weekend next weekend and my footaction guy expects the V2s to drop down to $99 next weekend...just take it with a grain of salt

Originally Posted by alidinak

Yeah the SLH were still at $160.  Forgot to mention that Footaction had the Entourages also.  Which V2s are supposed to drop in price next weekend?

Yeah the SLH were still at $160.  Forgot to mention that Footaction had the Entourages also.  Which V2s are supposed to drop in price next weekend?

How much longer do the Black/Red V2 PS need to sit before they hit the $99 rack? I want them but not at $100+.

How much longer do the Black/Red V2 PS need to sit before they hit the $99 rack? I want them but not at $100+.

In Winston my dudes... Always in some ignorance. I saw the SLH joints yoo, but I'm good on those for full price. I just don't get why that cat had to make that crap up.. Store is garbage IMO.

In Winston my dudes... Always in some ignorance. I saw the SLH joints yoo, but I'm good on those for full price. I just don't get why that cat had to make that crap up.. Store is garbage IMO.

Back
Top Bottom