THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by The7onius

You went down a size from your original size, good luck on your feet, you're probably going to have to pull out the insoles.

lol, yea, had to pull the insole outs for sure.  It fits fine without socks on, but very snug with socks on. 

Oh well, for the price, i had to pull the trigger.  The resale market for used shoes isnt nearly as crazy as in the US though.  Maybe i will get lucky again.

Originally Posted by The7onius

You went down a size from your original size, good luck on your feet, you're probably going to have to pull out the insoles.

lol, yea, had to pull the insole outs for sure.  It fits fine without socks on, but very snug with socks on. 

Oh well, for the price, i had to pull the trigger.  The resale market for used shoes isnt nearly as crazy as in the US though.  Maybe i will get lucky again.

just sold my sz 14 Solar Reds cause of the sizing issue. it's a shame they don't make 14.5
30t6p3b.gif

the dude who bought them (for $250) is gonna be pretty mad when he's sees them on Eastbay for $150 *JADAKISS LAUGH*
roll.gif

just sold my sz 14 Solar Reds cause of the sizing issue. it's a shame they don't make 14.5
30t6p3b.gif

the dude who bought them (for $250) is gonna be pretty mad when he's sees them on Eastbay for $150 *JADAKISS LAUGH*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

3ef3640e63bc9e9ba3fcf2fc88d395362bd73867_r.gif

Solar Reds arrived just as I was getting home from work
pimp.gif

e5a36e42694898b4aa1df62d805e91524adf4b38_r.gif

Missed out on the xmas v2's, but these are a great substitute. Damn these Solars are hot

ff816d669baef2809ec4cc2078db7eaf882400b8_r.gif

and a top view..
Yeah, Solars would have been a dope Christmas Day Shoe... lol.. why does your pics look like a gif. tho?

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

3ef3640e63bc9e9ba3fcf2fc88d395362bd73867_r.gif

Solar Reds arrived just as I was getting home from work
pimp.gif

e5a36e42694898b4aa1df62d805e91524adf4b38_r.gif

Missed out on the xmas v2's, but these are a great substitute. Damn these Solars are hot

ff816d669baef2809ec4cc2078db7eaf882400b8_r.gif

and a top view..
Yeah, Solars would have been a dope Christmas Day Shoe... lol.. why does your pics look like a gif. tho?

Solars are indeed nice. Still on the fence about copping thou....fact they are lows is a turn off.

Solars are indeed nice. Still on the fence about copping thou....fact they are lows is a turn off.

wore my South Beaches yesterday. broke so many necks and wow'ed the people working in Cole Haan yesterday. BTW for anyone wondering what they looked like after I sprayed them with matte finish, this was the final outcome. They didn't come out dull and the green paint is protected. Wiped the shoe when I got home with a damp cloth and no paint whatsoever came off.

also, I wore sole protectors on my shoe to preserve the mint color from yellowing. What I did was get some adhesive clear book cover paper, trace the shape of the soles, cut them out, peeled off the sticky paper from its backing, and stuck them on the soles.

2d70f710faba67b5c2bf810c95f2987d.jpg

wore my South Beaches yesterday. broke so many necks and wow'ed the people working in Cole Haan yesterday. BTW for anyone wondering what they looked like after I sprayed them with matte finish, this was the final outcome. They didn't come out dull and the green paint is protected. Wiped the shoe when I got home with a damp cloth and no paint whatsoever came off.

also, I wore sole protectors on my shoe to preserve the mint color from yellowing. What I did was get some adhesive clear book cover paper, trace the shape of the soles, cut them out, peeled off the sticky paper from its backing, and stuck them on the soles.

2d70f710faba67b5c2bf810c95f2987d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom