THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I wonder what a v1 Low would look like. Still holding out that we're getting some type of HWC colorway. Maybe a Dunkman v1 Low? Maybe a HWC v1 Low?

How many models of the Lebron 7 in total were there? There were the LBJ 7's, LBJ 7 PS, LBJ 7 Lows, and wasn't there another model that kinda looked like the Lebron Power Maxes...

I wonder what a v1 Low would look like. Still holding out that we're getting some type of HWC colorway. Maybe a Dunkman v1 Low? Maybe a HWC v1 Low?

How many models of the Lebron 7 in total were there? There were the LBJ 7's, LBJ 7 PS, LBJ 7 Lows, and wasn't there another model that kinda looked like the Lebron Power Maxes...

I finally rocked my South Beaches to a concert yesterday. Yes...necks were definitely broken everywhere with this fit. haha!!

tumblr_lp6k98qWt01qj4od4o1_500.png

I finally rocked my South Beaches to a concert yesterday. Yes...necks were definitely broken everywhere with this fit. haha!!

tumblr_lp6k98qWt01qj4od4o1_500.png

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I come in here ever day for info on the miami nights I just have to have patience 
laugh.gif

You and 90% of us. I can't wait for them to drop..... But I have a feeling they might be the biggest drop since the south beaches. 

Back
Top Bottom