THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Sounds weird though, the champs at four seasons is getting them, they just don't know when. It's a said day when champs gets kicks that HOH doesn't get. I mean, isn't that the point of HOH? To get exclusive kicks including kicks that are supposed to be a limited GR?

Yea I think that Champs has the low black V2s....I'm gonna have to go to the HOH in Raleigh one day, the Winston store is just laughable.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Tried using the SKU no. for the SLH's at my local Footlocker, the floor guy and manager both told me there's no such thing as ordering it from another store, so I told them I'll call head office and tell them one of their stores doesn't carry the facility and walked out. They made several attempts to get me back in the store but I was already past the lying and false info.

Lol they are lying too hard, them %$@#+! lazy

Everytime I grab a pair of Foamposites the FootLocker asks me if I want them to try and order em from another store.

Sometimes I be ready to tell them to just quit if you really too lazy to type a little bit on the computer

Originally Posted by The7onius

Tried using the SKU no. for the SLH's at my local Footlocker, the floor guy and manager both told me there's no such thing as ordering it from another store, so I told them I'll call head office and tell them one of their stores doesn't carry the facility and walked out. They made several attempts to get me back in the store but I was already past the lying and false info.

Lol they are lying too hard, them %$@#+! lazy

Everytime I grab a pair of Foamposites the FootLocker asks me if I want them to try and order em from another store.

Sometimes I be ready to tell them to just quit if you really too lazy to type a little bit on the computer

Picked these up from a fellow sneakerhead in Taiwan today.  Couldnt be happier.  5000 TWD which is about 175 USD.  Only NDS, and I had to go a size down from my normal size 12, but i am not complaining at all with all the crazy prices on the bay for 500+.....

Picked these up from a fellow sneakerhead in Taiwan today.  Couldnt be happier.  5000 TWD which is about 175 USD.  Only NDS, and I had to go a size down from my normal size 12, but i am not complaining at all with all the crazy prices on the bay for 500+.....

just pick these up, still waiting for stores around my way to get the solar reds 
frown.gif

oZ1zw.jpg

Originally Posted by eddo1005

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!
laugh.gif

Nice pick up man

Originally Posted by eddo1005

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!
laugh.gif

Nice pick up man

You went down a size from your original size, good luck on your feet, you're probably going to have to pull out the insoles.

You went down a size from your original size, good luck on your feet, you're probably going to have to pull out the insoles.

Back
Top Bottom