THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

^^^ Thanks. They don't look that good to me once I saw the whole thing. IMO, it would look good as a low and I definitely don't like that suede or whatever material on the toe like in this picture

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

^^^ Thanks. They don't look that good to me once I saw the whole thing. IMO, it would look good as a low and I definitely don't like that suede or whatever material on the toe like in this picture

nike-lebron-8-112-2.jpg

amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is this the first VIII that frames in the forefoot and upper flywire pieces? I think it looks tacky as hell, but what do I know... The shoes that blend in an already basic bland upper are the true winners here (ie SB). This one actually showcases the breaks in the shoes upper, its apparent flaws, and no one seems to care or not HATE IT.. Maybe it's only me that sees this shoe as a complete "no thought" disaster in many of the c/ws. But some colorways do help this shoe immensely.

Imagine a SB with pink trim around the flywire.. It doesnt work.. Solid colored upper or GTHO

The "Homes" Version 1 do the same thing and they look great.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is this the first VIII that frames in the forefoot and upper flywire pieces? I think it looks tacky as hell, but what do I know... The shoes that blend in an already basic bland upper are the true winners here (ie SB). This one actually showcases the breaks in the shoes upper, its apparent flaws, and no one seems to care or not HATE IT.. Maybe it's only me that sees this shoe as a complete "no thought" disaster in many of the c/ws. But some colorways do help this shoe immensely.

Imagine a SB with pink trim around the flywire.. It doesnt work.. Solid colored upper or GTHO

The "Homes" Version 1 do the same thing and they look great.

u know, i wore my dunkman 8s the other day and i didnt find them comfy. they hurt my pink toes.

did other ppl not find the v3 comfy either? v1, v2 are dreamy on the otherhand

u know, i wore my dunkman 8s the other day and i didnt find them comfy. they hurt my pink toes.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

The V3 are definitely not very comfortable compared to the V2s...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

The V3 are definitely not very comfortable compared to the V2s...

First it was the Barca Kobe VI's

now the Miami Night LBJ's.

What's next?

Sketcher Shapeup with neon lights in the heels are a Australian Aboriginal exclusive?

*gets hit with poison dart in butt*

"But i was just..." *collapses*

Ugh.

First it was the Barca Kobe VI's

now the Miami Night LBJ's.

What's next?

Sketcher Shapeup with neon lights in the heels are a Australian Aboriginal exclusive?

*gets hit with poison dart in butt*

"But i was just..." *collapses*

Ugh.

Picked up the solar reds this past Saturday, and I am very satisfied with them. The shoe is very impressive in person. I just wish the store still had a 12 because the 11.5 is running small. Hopefully they'll loosin up as a I wear them.

Picked up the solar reds this past Saturday, and I am very satisfied with them. The shoe is very impressive in person. I just wish the store still had a 12 because the 11.5 is running small. Hopefully they'll loosin up as a I wear them.

^

Why buy them if they dont fit?

If you tried them on at home, return them and get your size?

Eastbay will have plenty Solars.

I dont see the point in buying a shoe tgat's not your size.

Back
Top Bottom