THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

nike-lebron-8-1121.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/08/nike-lebron-8-112/
now you spam in a post you didnt create
eyes.gif

I'm gonna need at least one more pair of the black/red V1. As close to a perfect shoe as it gets IMO (casual wear). Comfort is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I'm gonna need at least one more pair of the black/red V1. As close to a perfect shoe as it gets IMO (casual wear). Comfort is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by thunderbird

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Solar Reds on Sidelineapparel for 149. Facebook15 will save you 15% comes out to 137.65.

9.5 - 13 mostly whole sizes.

Copped a size 10
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks bro
happy.gif

just got a 10 also....... my order went thru but afterwards i went back to the link and it said up top that this item is only available by phone order......if it went thru should i just disregard that message and not worry????

I just called and spoke to a representative. She said if you ordered on-line there is nothing to worry about and your order WILL GO THROUGH.

thanks a TON  for the heads up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Solar Reds on Sidelineapparel for 149. Facebook15 will save you 15% comes out to 137.65.

9.5 - 13 mostly whole sizes.

Copped a size 10

Thanks bro
happy.gif

just got a 10 also....... my order went thru but afterwards i went back to the link and it said up top that this item is only available by phone order......if it went thru should i just disregard that message and not worry????

I just called and spoke to a representative. She said if you ordered on-line there is nothing to worry about and your order WILL GO THROUGH.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Copped a size 10

Thanks bro
happy.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Copped a size 10

Thanks bro
happy.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

don't be so optimistic about the sideline apparel orders...they canceled both mine and my friend's orders after ordering sprite with that discount last time. They got very limited stock on lebron lows, I spoke to their sales head person during the cancellation process last time and he told me they got 8 pairs but got more than 100 orders. He's saying their online system doesn't update the quantities instantly...smh

I will just patiently wait for eastbay this time....

don't be so optimistic about the sideline apparel orders...they canceled both mine and my friend's orders after ordering sprite with that discount last time. They got very limited stock on lebron lows, I spoke to their sales head person during the cancellation process last time and he told me they got 8 pairs but got more than 100 orders. He's saying their online system doesn't update the quantities instantly...smh

I will just patiently wait for eastbay this time....

there's a bunch of solars on eBay at 179.99 (pretty much all sizes 9.5-14) w/ free shipping for anyone who doesn't wanna wait for eastbay and doesn't mind spendin the extra $.
i might have to bite the bullet and pick up some 14s there since I'm gonna be on vacation with no internet the day they release on Eastbay

there's a bunch of solars on eBay at 179.99 (pretty much all sizes 9.5-14) w/ free shipping for anyone who doesn't wanna wait for eastbay and doesn't mind spendin the extra $.
i might have to bite the bullet and pick up some 14s there since I'm gonna be on vacation with no internet the day they release on Eastbay

getting the impression this Sideline Apparel joint is not the least bit reliable as people seem to have orders cancelled regularly.

I like solar reds.  I think I like them more and more the more I see pictures of the Miami Nights.  I really don't see myself getting those regardless of how limited/sought after they may be.  I just think they are pretty damb ugly.  Just my opinion.  Perhaps in the minority.

Will gladly take 2 x BG32 Hyperdunk over the Miami nights and all the headaches associated with trying to find them.

getting the impression this Sideline Apparel joint is not the least bit reliable as people seem to have orders cancelled regularly.

I like solar reds.  I think I like them more and more the more I see pictures of the Miami Nights.  I really don't see myself getting those regardless of how limited/sought after they may be.  I just think they are pretty damb ugly.  Just my opinion.  Perhaps in the minority.

Will gladly take 2 x BG32 Hyperdunk over the Miami nights and all the headaches associated with trying to find them.

Originally Posted by shump

when will the solar reds be on eastbay?
We can't say for sure at the moment.  We are waiting on them to be released.  I'll be checking throughout the day and if they go active will be sure to let NT know.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by shump

when will the solar reds be on eastbay?
We can't say for sure at the moment.  We are waiting on them to be released.  I'll be checking throughout the day and if they go active will be sure to let NT know.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom