THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

The guy that I ordered from said he applied the discount, but for some reason it never got charged to my total 
ohwell.gif

EDIT:

Yeah, the rep just told me that they're excluded from the discount because they're a new colorway.  Well, would've been the same price had I gone into Champs minus the shipping...

The guy that I ordered from said he applied the discount, but for some reason it never got charged to my total 
ohwell.gif

EDIT:

Yeah, the rep just told me that they're excluded from the discount because they're a new colorway.  Well, would've been the same price had I gone into Champs minus the shipping...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

ohwell.gif

same thing happened here

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

ohwell.gif

same thing happened here

Originally Posted by torres

don't be so optimistic about the sideline apparel orders...they canceled both mine and my friend's orders after ordering sprite with that discount last time. They got very limited stock on lebron lows, I spoke to their sales head person during the cancellation process last time and he told me they got 8 pairs but got more than 100 orders. He's saying their online system doesn't update the quantities instantly...smh

I will just patiently wait for eastbay this time....
yea just received the cancelation email.......sideline apparel on the BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by torres

don't be so optimistic about the sideline apparel orders...they canceled both mine and my friend's orders after ordering sprite with that discount last time. They got very limited stock on lebron lows, I spoke to their sales head person during the cancellation process last time and he told me they got 8 pairs but got more than 100 orders. He's saying their online system doesn't update the quantities instantly...smh

I will just patiently wait for eastbay this time....
yea just received the cancelation email.......sideline apparel on the BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm gonna need at least one more pair of the black/red V1. As close to a perfect shoe as it gets IMO (casual wear). Comfort is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I need 2 more.  Becoming quite difficult to find (11.5)

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm gonna need at least one more pair of the black/red V1. As close to a perfect shoe as it gets IMO (casual wear). Comfort is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I need 2 more.  Becoming quite difficult to find (11.5)

I been sleeping hard this past week. Had no clue solars released already until today.

I plan to order from eastbay but what precautions should I take to not have my box come in like it's been through Mordor?

I been sleeping hard this past week. Had no clue solars released already until today.

I plan to order from eastbay but what precautions should I take to not have my box come in like it's been through Mordor?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

pick up something else like a pair of shorts or a t-shirt and they'll probably double box. when I ordered my sprites I got some board shorts too and both items came in a big box

Originally Posted by Wilroc

pick up something else like a pair of shorts or a t-shirt and they'll probably double box. when I ordered my sprites I got some board shorts too and both items came in a big box

just got home from the gym @ the rite time to find out eastbay is taking orders!!!!......was able to place a order for my pair
happy.gif
 got my fingers crossed i finally get these d@#m shoes thought i had em after my sideline apparel order this mornin  

just got home from the gym @ the rite time to find out eastbay is taking orders!!!!......was able to place a order for my pair
happy.gif
 got my fingers crossed i finally get these d@#m shoes thought i had em after my sideline apparel order this mornin  

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

This shirt could be potentially be worn with the sprites.
Got this from Champs awhile back, and it goes perfectly with the Sprites
pimp.gif

Wore my Solars today and hit up Nike factory.. needless to say they turned heads, but had to get out of there cause one guy was looking so hard, kinda felt like he might try to jack me
indifferent.gif
No...you didn't...that shirt in that colorway was never available at Champs...are you thinking of "STILL DOING IT"???  That was available in Royal/Volt...

The tee shown above was available at Champs in multiple colorways...however, never in the colorway shown here...and...BTW...the shirt shown there doesn't go with the Sprites...at all...

JM

pimp.gif

Wore my Solars today and hit up Nike factory.. needless to say they turned heads, but had to get out of there cause one guy was looking so hard, kinda felt like he might try to jack me
indifferent.gif
No...you didn't...that shirt in that colorway was never available at Champs...are you thinking of "STILL DOING IT"???  That was available in Royal/Volt...

The tee shown above was available at Champs in multiple colorways...however, never in the colorway shown here...and...BTW...the shirt shown there doesn't go with the Sprites...at all...

JM

just ordered a size 10 from eastbay and Rep was super nice and gave the the 15% discount total came to $135.48

just ordered a size 10 from eastbay and Rep was super nice and gave the the 15% discount total came to $135.48

When I called Eastbay, I didn't even ask the rep for a discount...dude was like 'let me check with my manager and see if you can get the 15% off on these'....came back and said it was cool but he had to manually add the discount bc it wouldn't do it automatically in the system.  While waiting for a response my phone lost signal...dude CALLED BACK and completed the order. 
eek.gif
That's some great customer service right there.  BC of that I'm using Eastbay for the rest of my sneaker purchases for the year. lol

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th] [th=""]Product Number[/th] [th=""]Qty[/th] [th=""]Unit Price[/th] [/tr][tr][td] NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP [/td] [td]56849600 12.5[/td] [td] Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td] [td]$127.49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]$127.49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$7.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

When I called Eastbay, I didn't even ask the rep for a discount...dude was like 'let me check with my manager and see if you can get the 15% off on these'....came back and said it was cool but he had to manually add the discount bc it wouldn't do it automatically in the system.  While waiting for a response my phone lost signal...dude CALLED BACK and completed the order. 
eek.gif
That's some great customer service right there.  BC of that I'm using Eastbay for the rest of my sneaker purchases for the year. lol

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th] [th=""]Product Number[/th] [th=""]Qty[/th] [th=""]Unit Price[/th] [/tr][tr][td] NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP [/td] [td]56849600 12.5[/td] [td] Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td] [td]$127.49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]$127.49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$7.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

eek.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP [/td][td]56849600 12.5[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

thats what my rep did also ill post pics in a bit

eek.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
Shipped: 0 [/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

JM

Actually, you got me.. I have both shirts, this one I got from Nike factory, so youre right (I got em mixed up).. As far as it not matching with the Sprites, i've gotten plenty of compliments, so to each his own, but the colorways are close enough
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

JM

Actually, you got me.. I have both shirts, this one I got from Nike factory, so youre right (I got em mixed up).. As far as it not matching with the Sprites, i've gotten plenty of compliments, so to each his own, but the colorways are close enough
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

eek.gif

He said that the call he took before mine was also for the Solar Reds....was that you? LOL

Back
Top Bottom