THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by ALDY

Black-Out 8 Customs.? 

grin.gif

nike-lebron-8-denim-1.jpg

OR,

A Nike I.D Exclusive?

nerd.gif

After all, aren't they doing an I.D feature on the IX's. 
nerd.gif

I'll make my judgment after seeing more pics. 
If they IDd VIII's that would be the end of almost every other sneaker purchase in 2012. 

Originally Posted by ALDY

Black-Out 8 Customs.? 

grin.gif

nike-lebron-8-denim-1.jpg

OR,

A Nike I.D Exclusive?

nerd.gif

After all, aren't they doing an I.D feature on the IX's. 
nerd.gif

I'll make my judgment after seeing more pics. 
If they IDd VIII's that would be the end of almost every other sneaker purchase in 2012. 

I need a good plaid shirt to go with the Sprites. I just can't believe nobody has made a short sleeve plaid in blue/neon green colorway. I saw something very close at H&M a couple weeks ago but it was an XL, to big for me and it was out of season :/

I need a good plaid shirt to go with the Sprites. I just can't believe nobody has made a short sleeve plaid in blue/neon green colorway. I saw something very close at H&M a couple weeks ago but it was an XL, to big for me and it was out of season :/

Those 112s look SOOOO much better with black flywire panel trims than the neon green ones. Not really feeling the actual 112 samples the way they are.

Those 112s look SOOOO much better with black flywire panel trims than the neon green ones. Not really feeling the actual 112 samples the way they are.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

This shirt could be potentially be worn with the sprites.
Got this from Champs awhile back, and it goes perfectly with the Sprites
pimp.gif

Wore my Solars today and hit up Nike factory.. needless to say they turned heads, but had to get out of there cause one guy was looking so hard, kinda felt like he might try to jack me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

This shirt could be potentially be worn with the sprites.
Got this from Champs awhile back, and it goes perfectly with the Sprites
pimp.gif

Wore my Solars today and hit up Nike factory.. needless to say they turned heads, but had to get out of there cause one guy was looking so hard, kinda felt like he might try to jack me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by shump

when will the solar reds be on eastbay?
We can't say for sure at the moment.  We are waiting on them to be released.  I'll be checking throughout the day and if they go active will be sure to let NT know.

EastbayRep - Ryan
We now have the Solars active in our system and they can be ordered via phone at 1-800-826-2205 (or 1-715-261-9588 for international customers) with product number 56849600.  We expect to have them on our website tomorrow morning (tentatively expected at 7:00 AM Central Time) as well.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We can't say for sure at the moment.  We are waiting on them to be released.  I'll be checking throughout the day and if they go active will be sure to let NT know.

EastbayRep - Ryan
We now have the Solars active in our system and they can be ordered via phone at 1-800-826-2205 (or 1-715-261-9588 for international customers) with product number 56849600.  We expect to have them on our website tomorrow morning (tentatively expected at 7:00 AM Central Time) as well.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan

You the man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan

You the man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I randomly called Eastbay BEFORE seeing Ray's post lol....the rep gave me 15% off

Thanks EastbayRep for letting us know
pimp.gif

I randomly called Eastbay BEFORE seeing Ray's post lol....the rep gave me 15% off

Thanks EastbayRep for letting us know
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
Got mine. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
Got mine. Thanks!

ok, got it! these are not discountable as the rep double checked.

don't wait for tomorrow online if you want em, popular sizes will probably be gone by that time.

ok, got it! these are not discountable as the rep double checked.

don't wait for tomorrow online if you want em, popular sizes will probably be gone by that time.

Anybody have a product # for the Solars? I keep getting idiot reps through the phone orders for Eastbay!

Back
Top Bottom