THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on those miami nights, more of a collectors item than for actual casual wear

i wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on those miami nights, more of a collectors item than for actual casual wear

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Black denim looks nice but should've left the forefoot flywire panel denimless.

I was thinking that too. I'm gonna show Clark this black pair today.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Black denim looks nice but should've left the forefoot flywire panel denimless.

I was thinking that too. I'm gonna show Clark this black pair today.

I don't get the need to match up ANYTHING with these.

Clown vomit is pretty accurate- I mean you could seriously ask my 3 year old twins to do a splatter puffy paint design on a plain white t-shirt and it would go great with these.

Plain black, plain white, maybe a plain tealish shirt- shorts, done.

Dean, I know you will come up with something more sophisticated eventually, but thats you.  You, unlike most folks can probably pull it off.

Seriously fellas, for half the price, and much less hassle, grab yourselves a pair of mint green koston 1s.  You will not be disappointed.

I don't get the need to match up ANYTHING with these.

Clown vomit is pretty accurate- I mean you could seriously ask my 3 year old twins to do a splatter puffy paint design on a plain white t-shirt and it would go great with these.

Plain black, plain white, maybe a plain tealish shirt- shorts, done.

Dean, I know you will come up with something more sophisticated eventually, but thats you.  You, unlike most folks can probably pull it off.

Seriously fellas, for half the price, and much less hassle, grab yourselves a pair of mint green koston 1s.  You will not be disappointed.

okay so i'm about to order the solar reds.... just want to make sure i get the right size. what i've been hearing about the solar reds fitting .5 smaller than the sprites is correct right? Or are there some of you who stuck with you usual size & had no problems with comfort?

okay so i'm about to order the solar reds.... just want to make sure i get the right size. what i've been hearing about the solar reds fitting .5 smaller than the sprites is correct right? Or are there some of you who stuck with you usual size & had no problems with comfort?

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Does the Free Shipping code work on the Solar Reds? Or is that considered a discount?
Free shipping promotion codes do work on the Solar Reds, as long as you are shipping the shoes to an address in the 48 contiguous states or an APO/FPO address.  They are not considered a discount.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Ok.. So I ordered the Solar Reds over the phone on Eastbay yesterday.
I was told no discount and no free shipping. So I told the rep he might as well sign me up for the gold club because if I pay an extra 11 bucks I will get free shipping for a year. I told him I wanted them double boxed as well.
He said my total was 171 bucks and some change. He gave me a confirmation number and said I should recieve an email about the gold club and another email about my order confirmation. He also asked me for my email address and when I told him what it was he said that it was different than what they had in their system (which I didnt believe him when he told me because I get emails regularly from eastbay). Anyways I gave him my email address again.
I check my email and I have no confirmation and no email about the gold club. I check my credit card online and I notice I have been charged TWO DIFFERENT TIMES 169.98 and 19.99 by eastbay. So I am ASSUMING that I was charged for the solar reds and the gold club for one order and then charged a separate order for the gold club and a gift box was never added.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So EastbayRep
nerd.gif
... Whats the next step? Im super annoyed right now.. Like.. Dont you have to re-enter my credit card info two times to charge me two different times? The rep I spoke to seemed sketchy too.. I should have just hung up and called back. And if my shoes arrive in a bag with a battered box then I'm just gonna send em right back.. This @*# is cray.
You should send us private message with your order information and e-mail address so we can look over your account.  Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Does the Free Shipping code work on the Solar Reds? Or is that considered a discount?
Free shipping promotion codes do work on the Solar Reds, as long as you are shipping the shoes to an address in the 48 contiguous states or an APO/FPO address.  They are not considered a discount.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Ok.. So I ordered the Solar Reds over the phone on Eastbay yesterday.
I was told no discount and no free shipping. So I told the rep he might as well sign me up for the gold club because if I pay an extra 11 bucks I will get free shipping for a year. I told him I wanted them double boxed as well.
He said my total was 171 bucks and some change. He gave me a confirmation number and said I should recieve an email about the gold club and another email about my order confirmation. He also asked me for my email address and when I told him what it was he said that it was different than what they had in their system (which I didnt believe him when he told me because I get emails regularly from eastbay). Anyways I gave him my email address again.
I check my email and I have no confirmation and no email about the gold club. I check my credit card online and I notice I have been charged TWO DIFFERENT TIMES 169.98 and 19.99 by eastbay. So I am ASSUMING that I was charged for the solar reds and the gold club for one order and then charged a separate order for the gold club and a gift box was never added.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So EastbayRep
nerd.gif
... Whats the next step? Im super annoyed right now.. Like.. Dont you have to re-enter my credit card info two times to charge me two different times? The rep I spoke to seemed sketchy too.. I should have just hung up and called back. And if my shoes arrive in a bag with a battered box then I'm just gonna send em right back.. This @*# is cray.
You should send us private message with your order information and e-mail address so we can look over your account.  Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom