THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I heard Miami Nights were gonna be a Miami release only along with the only UK release.

don't beat me down as its what I heard from a rep but we all know how that goes.

I heard Miami Nights were gonna be a Miami release only along with the only UK release.

don't beat me down as its what I heard from a rep but we all know how that goes.

SOOOOO the finals V3 DID released in CHINA today check it out HERE
tumblr_lpc84eAukO1qbybn4o1_500.gif

REALLY NIKE?!?! there just gonna SIT on shelves. 

OR maybe there just an china NDC release.

SOOOOO the finals V3 DID released in CHINA today check it out HERE
tumblr_lpc84eAukO1qbybn4o1_500.gif

REALLY NIKE?!?! there just gonna SIT on shelves. 

OR maybe there just an china NDC release.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Black denim looks nice but should've left the forefoot flywire panel denimless.
this
Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm gonna show Clark this black pair today.
smokin.gif

eek.gif
....Miami Night highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lows

crazy how much the cut of a shoe can do for a colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Black denim looks nice but should've left the forefoot flywire panel denimless.
this
Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm gonna show Clark this black pair today.
smokin.gif

eek.gif
....Miami Night highs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lows

crazy how much the cut of a shoe can do for a colorway
laugh.gif

So the V3 finals edition are being released in china?

smh nike always pulls this bs

So the V3 finals edition are being released in china?

smh nike always pulls this bs

I hope the finals dosent end up like the mvp 7 granted tha 8ps I doubt will reach mvp prices even tho that shoes
price tag has slowly droped plz Nike just drop it I really want that shoe to play in

I hope the finals dosent end up like the mvp 7 granted tha 8ps I doubt will reach mvp prices even tho that shoes
price tag has slowly droped plz Nike just drop it I really want that shoe to play in

MAN...Now I have to get the Miami Nights, and the Finals V3...NIKE JUST STOP....If your not going to release them just don't...dont tempt me with these Japan releases

MAN...Now I have to get the Miami Nights, and the Finals V3...NIKE JUST STOP....If your not going to release them just don't...dont tempt me with these Japan releases

Back
Top Bottom