THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I wonder how much Nike paid Drake to wear the Miami Nights.

It's funny how when you're famous and HAVE MONEY you GET PAID to wear free clothes.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

okay so i'm about to order the solar reds.... just want to make sure i get the right size. what i've been hearing about the solar reds fitting .5 smaller than the sprites is correct right? Or are there some of you who stuck with you usual size & had no problems with comfort?

I stuck with normal size. I just don't understand how being a different color would make the sizing different.
My Solars fit .5 smaller than my Sprites and Wolf Greys.

Since I wear a 14, had to stick with my Solars feeling a little snug because a 15 just felt way to big.

When you say half a size smaller, do you think the shoe is literally shorter, or just snugger due to more padding on the inside?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

okay so i'm about to order the solar reds.... just want to make sure i get the right size. what i've been hearing about the solar reds fitting .5 smaller than the sprites is correct right? Or are there some of you who stuck with you usual size & had no problems with comfort?

I stuck with normal size. I just don't understand how being a different color would make the sizing different.
My Solars fit .5 smaller than my Sprites and Wolf Greys.

Since I wear a 14, had to stick with my Solars feeling a little snug because a 15 just felt way to big.

When you say half a size smaller, do you think the shoe is literally shorter, or just snugger due to more padding on the inside?

Right now, my last hope for the LBJ 8 is that they release another v1 to China or something, and I will gladly pay reseller prices for the SVSM's or HWC's

Right now, my last hope for the LBJ 8 is that they release another v1 to China or something, and I will gladly pay reseller prices for the SVSM's or HWC's

Originally Posted by BronLe

I would pay for the HWC's but I would even pay $100 for the SVSM's. I don't like them at all.

I would pay for the HWC's but I would even pay $100 for the SVSM's. I don't like them at all.

I don't even remember the other colorway, but the All Greens are too piff

I don't even remember the other colorway, but the All Greens are too piff

Why does Drake have his name on the back of his robe? Does he often forget his name?

Besides the point though..

The Miami Nights are dope as hell

Why does Drake have his name on the back of his robe? Does he often forget his name?

Besides the point though..

The Miami Nights are dope as hell

I think the Miami Nights are growing on me, and they would be a dope collector's item. Where are people getting them from?
nerd.gif

I think the Miami Nights are growing on me, and they would be a dope collector's item. Where are people getting them from?
nerd.gif

I think the miani nights would have been alright if they didnt have the white mesh and eyelets and black lionhead tongue. It doesn't look right

I think the miani nights would have been alright if they didnt have the white mesh and eyelets and black lionhead tongue. It doesn't look right

I don't quite understand the logic behind some of these releases. Or lack thereof.

I don't quite understand the logic behind some of these releases. Or lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom