THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i just dont think that solars are as beloved outside of our sneaker community. as NTers or members of any forum we easily fall into thinking that we are the only ones that buy these sneakers and its just not true. IMO i think the pinkish hue drives away most people.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Why does Drake have his name on the back of his robe? Does he often forget his name?

Besides the point though..

The Miami Nights are dope as hell

Why does he have that robe in the first place?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why does Drake have his name on the back of his robe? Does he often forget his name?

Why does he have that robe in the first place?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he's tryna be like Ghostface

he's tryna be like Ghostface

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I heard Miami Nights were gonna be a Miami release only along with the only UK release.

don't beat me down as its what I heard from a rep but we all know how that goes.

If this is true, I can probably help a few of y'all get them. My families in London but I very rarely use that option because shipping is way out there.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I heard Miami Nights were gonna be a Miami release only along with the only UK release.

don't beat me down as its what I heard from a rep but we all know how that goes.

If this is true, I can probably help a few of y'all get them. My families in London but I very rarely use that option because shipping is way out there.

anyone know where i can cop dunkmans for a decent price?

size 10.5

for those that own the V2s...do you get that inner crease on the ball of your foot? or is that a pair by pair basis?

size 10.5

for those that own the V2s...do you get that inner crease on the ball of your foot? or is that a pair by pair basis?

size 10.5

well what you mean by decent price?

they are still sitting in champs sports, go do a found order for them,

size 10.5

well what you mean by decent price?

they are still sitting in champs sports, go do a found order for them,

Back
Top Bottom