THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just picked up my Entourages from the post office, got em for 180 and I consider myslef lucky, IMHO they r tha rolls royce's of the line

waitin on the Solars from SidelineApparel, as stated before in reference to the Sprites they again only got 8 pairs, 1 of each size 8-11 and a 13. Was also told that the "PHONE ORDER ONLY" part you now see is because ALL NIKE AND JORDAN will have to be phone ordered in the upcoming month or 2, since they are not a HUGE mover of the product, like FL, Champs.... this PHONE ONLY twist will be instituted. I dont really care though Sideline is GREAT with customer service and THE PRICES ARE HARD TA BEAT. BIG THANKS again to the OP for the heads up.

just picked up my Entourages from the post office, got em for 180 and I consider myslef lucky, IMHO they r tha rolls royce's of the line

waitin on the Solars from SidelineApparel, as stated before in reference to the Sprites they again only got 8 pairs, 1 of each size 8-11 and a 13. Was also told that the "PHONE ORDER ONLY" part you now see is because ALL NIKE AND JORDAN will have to be phone ordered in the upcoming month or 2, since they are not a HUGE mover of the product, like FL, Champs.... this PHONE ONLY twist will be instituted. I dont really care though Sideline is GREAT with customer service and THE PRICES ARE HARD TA BEAT. BIG THANKS again to the OP for the heads up.

I love how comfortable these r and i got a wide foot, had 3 go up a size to 13 in these

And how the F did u get solars 4 $50??? Cmon son stop it

I love how comfortable these r and i got a wide foot, had 3 go up a size to 13 in these

And how the F did u get solars 4 $50??? Cmon son stop it

Originally Posted by STYungN

Copped Solars from Eastbay. $53.60, no discount/gift cards. THANKS EASTBAY!

well if you used the 15% off discount code you coulda got them for less than that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by STYungN

Copped Solars from Eastbay. $53.60, no discount/gift cards. THANKS EASTBAY!

well if you used the 15% off discount code you coulda got them for less than that
roll.gif

simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

simple math equation..

That's how to you can differentiate between the (typically still in school) adolescents/tweens and the working class (possibly affluent professionals or atleast
some steady to decent salary) who must fork out that full amount to cop kicks.

Dudes who stay on that braggadocio tip with the discounts *ahem* jadapinkettretro *coughs* act out their feebleness.

They just want something to be proud of while their still chasing their dreams. Figure it would be a temporary fix to keep up with the joneses by flaunting
their swooshdom. 

I get it.

*in Danny Boy voice*

"I ain't mad... at chaa......"

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

simple math equation..

That's how to you can differentiate between the (typically still in school) adolescents/tweens and the working class (possibly affluent professionals or atleast
some steady to decent salary) who must fork out that full amount to cop kicks.

Dudes who stay on that braggadocio tip with the discounts *ahem* jadapinkettretro *coughs* act out their feebleness.

They just want something to be proud of while their still chasing their dreams. Figure it would be a temporary fix to keep up with the joneses by flaunting
their swooshdom. 

I get it.

*in Danny Boy voice*

"I ain't mad... at chaa......"

Back
Top Bottom