THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Lets recap, V1's fit 5. small, V2's are true to size (Some people still went up half a size for more comfort), Sprites are true to size, Solars fit .5 small.

Got my V1 Breds today, immaculate, these are definately one of the best colorways.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Got my V1 Breds today, immaculate, these are definately one of the best colorways.
Definitely. Breds, Blackouts, and Cool Greys are all some go to shoes

Originally Posted by The7onius

Definitely. Breds, Blackouts, and Cool Greys are all some go to shoes

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

Word. But once you get on salary.. Its no excuse not to look for them discounts.. In fact.. You should look for as many discounts as possible. Gotta find ways to stretch your hard earned coin.

I still need Bred V1s.. Instant classic in my eyes. Cool Greys are necessary as well.. Still sittin on shelves for retail where im at..

simple math equation..

making 60k + a year and paying full price for shoes>>>>>>>making minumum wage and paying 50% off or greater.

Word. But once you get on salary.. Its no excuse not to look for them discounts.. In fact.. You should look for as many discounts as possible. Gotta find ways to stretch your hard earned coin.

I still need Bred V1s.. Instant classic in my eyes. Cool Greys are necessary as well.. Still sittin on shelves for retail where im at..

Final saw Solar Reds in person, +!* colorway? Lol. Wheres the red? More like super hot pink, I passed with ease.

Final saw Solar Reds in person, +!* colorway? Lol. Wheres the red? More like super hot pink, I passed with ease.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Thats what i've been saying. I just can't rock that color. I'll never forget the look my wife gave me when i came home and showed her my new purchase.

Props to those that can pull it off.

I had to return them. I'm always jealous when i see others wearing them.  

Thats what i've been saying. I just can't rock that color. I'll never forget the look my wife gave me when i came home and showed her my new purchase.

Props to those that can pull it off.

I had to return them. I'm always jealous when i see others wearing them.  

simple math equation..

WORD to that...i still look look for those discounts. but for someone who works at nike to say "yeah man i got those 3 pairs of cool grey XI for 240" but you only make 300 a week so whats the tradeoff? i think with NTs help i have been a better predictor of what will sit on the shelves and whats a must cop. also this site has given me avenues to stock locate etc, coupons etc, PRAISE NT!

simple math equation..

WORD to that...i still look look for those discounts. but for someone who works at nike to say "yeah man i got those 3 pairs of cool grey XI for 240" but you only make 300 a week so whats the tradeoff? i think with NTs help i have been a better predictor of what will sit on the shelves and whats a must cop. also this site has given me avenues to stock locate etc, coupons etc, PRAISE NT!

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

I've never cared for the Cool Grays, just dont see how ya'll praise that colorway so much... Shoe is just 
ohwell.gif
to me.  Don't shoot me.

Was looking forward to buying them, until I saw them in person yesterday. disappoint 
eyes.gif

Was looking forward to buying them, until I saw them in person yesterday. disappoint 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom