THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Think the black sole on the lebrons look wayyy better. Still waiting on my pair but thinking about returning them.

Think the black sole on the lebrons look wayyy better. Still waiting on my pair but thinking about returning them.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

My package came from eastbay yesterday.. Double boxed 
smile.gif

I had not been tracking the shipment so when I came home and seen the box I thought it was a different shipment from an ebay seller.. I was surprised to see the shipping label say eastbay.
I was planning on returning these solars to eastbay and hunting down some Bred V1 if they shipped them in that white bag.. But since eastbay came correct and my sz 10 is currently sold out on eastbay..
I think I will just rock my other pair of solars and throw these in the closet.. Good lookin out on the double box eastbay.
did you pay for the giftbox or is that how it came? cuz now i feel dumb for paying the extra 4 bucks for the gift box....DRATS!

smile.gif

I had not been tracking the shipment so when I came home and seen the box I thought it was a different shipment from an ebay seller.. I was surprised to see the shipping label say eastbay.
I was planning on returning these solars to eastbay and hunting down some Bred V1 if they shipped them in that white bag.. But since eastbay came correct and my sz 10 is currently sold out on eastbay..
I think I will just rock my other pair of solars and throw these in the closet.. Good lookin out on the double box eastbay.
did you pay for the giftbox or is that how it came? cuz now i feel dumb for paying the extra 4 bucks for the gift box....DRATS!

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

smile.gif

I think they all came double boxed for some reason this time. I didn't ask for it either but mine were as well 

smile.gif

I think they all came double boxed for some reason this time. I didn't ask for it either but mine were as well 

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

smile.gif

I was not charged for a gift box and I only ordered the solar reds by themselves.. So I figured I was gonna get the white bag treatment.. But Im happy to say my expectations were wrong.   

Originally Posted by mrMCK3Y

smile.gif

I was not charged for a gift box and I only ordered the solar reds by themselves.. So I figured I was gonna get the white bag treatment.. But Im happy to say my expectations were wrong.   

Thinking about getting the solar reds but not really sure if I want to wear it.... Hmmmm...

Thinking about getting the solar reds but not really sure if I want to wear it.... Hmmmm...

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Solars should have released like this...I would have for sure copped 3 pairs..settling for my 1 on pair..

Black air bag and black soles look better
pimp.gif
. Too much red is overdoing it for the shoes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Solars should have released like this...I would have for sure copped 3 pairs..settling for my 1 on pair..

Black air bag and black soles look better
pimp.gif
. Too much red is overdoing it for the shoes
grin.gif

Man, I knew I should have purchased the SB's when I had a chance...
I never thought they would be this popular!
laugh.gif

PO

Man, I knew I should have purchased the SB's when I had a chance...
I never thought they would be this popular!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

If the Miami Nights were a GR, they'd sit on shelves forever, the only reason because want them is because they sense the limitedness

Ugliest Lebron 8's (aside from the PS') hands down.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

If the Miami Nights were a GR, they'd sit on shelves forever, the only reason because want them is because they sense the limitedness

Ugliest Lebron 8's (aside from the PS') hands down.

Originally Posted by alexzander23

Out of topic but if you still need the Blake's,, they have some at sneakerhead.com
OUT OF TOPIC? You might say so.

damn man, do you work for this site? All you do is promote them.

Back
Top Bottom