THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm not a fan of the Vets, but it looks nice in that angle.

I was thinking the same thing,they look
pimp.gif
in that pic.

i didnt like the vets that much either...but they are 
pimp.gif
and i couldnt beat the 85 buck tag i picked them up for via eastbay a month or so back.

i didnt like the vets that much either...but they are 
pimp.gif
and i couldnt beat the 85 buck tag i picked them up for via eastbay a month or so back.

Originally Posted by casper90403

question about the vii's. I'm about to cop my first pair (Christ The King) but was wondering if the toe always looks a little bumpy. its not completely smooth. is that normal?

pics? it could be the creases when the shoe is off but when you put them on they go away.

question about the vii's. I'm about to cop my first pair (Christ The King) but was wondering if the toe always looks a little bumpy. its not completely smooth. is that normal?

pics? it could be the creases when the shoe is off but when you put them on they go away.

The Lebron 8 Miami Nights and the Lebron 8 ps Fianls will be releasing here in the PHilippines this august 19,2011 at titan and it will be raffle based!!! Might try my luck on gettin the miami nights or those ps Final's!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Lebron 8 Miami Nights and the Lebron 8 ps Fianls will be releasing here in the PHilippines this august 19,2011 at titan and it will be raffle based!!! Might try my luck on gettin the miami nights or those ps Final's!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i'll try to take pics at the store. doesnt look awful, but it bugs me slightly. But if its usual, than i can live with it.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i'll try to take pics at the store. doesnt look awful, but it bugs me slightly. But if its usual, than i can live with it.

Those Miami Nights still remind me of sprinkled Pop-Tarts, but the new Ambassador IVs are clean...

Those Miami Nights still remind me of sprinkled Pop-Tarts, but the new Ambassador IVs are clean...

Really want a pair of these miami nights. I have been a sucker for all these loud colorways this year....sigh.

Really want a pair of these miami nights. I have been a sucker for all these loud colorways this year....sigh.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Are those low top Lebron 9s? If so they look freaking awful. Worse than the hightops

forgot what they are called, some new shoe they were trying to promote while he was in Taipei.

They are kinda like what Kobe Venomenon is to Kobe VI..................thats how i feel anyway.

Back
Top Bottom