THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Got my solars today in the mail. They are definitely not really red like some of you were saying, but I think I still like them.

Got my solars today in the mail. They are definitely not really red like some of you were saying, but I think I still like them.

would the miami nights be as popular if they didnt have the name miami nights?

i love the 8s and i want those grey lows..but i think im gonna save my money for the 9s

would the miami nights be as popular if they didnt have the name miami nights?

i love the 8s and i want those grey lows..but i think im gonna save my money for the 9s

Originally Posted by gentry187

Didn't think it was possible to make a pair of V1's look ugly. That denim pair just proved me wrong.
sick.gif

Yes.
Hopefully no one can get the Miami Nights, they are just so ugly.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Didn't think it was possible to make a pair of V1's look ugly. That denim pair just proved me wrong.
sick.gif

Yes.
Hopefully no one can get the Miami Nights, they are just so ugly.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Got my solars today from eastbay....surprisingly, they were double boxed.....

I ordered two shirts and a pair of socks and they came in a box. Maybe they ditched the bag for good.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Got my solars today from eastbay....surprisingly, they were double boxed.....

I ordered two shirts and a pair of socks and they came in a box. Maybe they ditched the bag for good.

Def not feeling that version of the Solars, but to each their own.

I'm sitting here, trying to find a way to get 2 more pairs of Triple Blacks. I know it's been beat to death, but god those things are amazing. The V2 low's just aren't the same.

Def not feeling that version of the Solars, but to each their own.

I'm sitting here, trying to find a way to get 2 more pairs of Triple Blacks. I know it's been beat to death, but god those things are amazing. The V2 low's just aren't the same.

Unfortunately I don't think the Solar Reds aren't gonna sit long enough to be eligible for discount. Eastbay/FootLocker sold out of 9.5's/10's currently.

Back
Top Bottom