THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Are those low top Lebron 9s? If so they look freaking awful. Worse than the hightops

forgot what they are called, some new shoe they were trying to promote while he was in Taipei.

They are kinda like what Kobe Venomenon is to Kobe VI..................thats how i feel anyway.

theres no way that the miami nights won't at least drop in miami, that would make no sense only releasing in asia. i wouldn't be surprised if it was another un-announced release like the other lows.

theres no way that the miami nights won't at least drop in miami, that would make no sense only releasing in asia. i wouldn't be surprised if it was another un-announced release like the other lows.

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

any news on miami nights being released in bangkok thailand? will be there on thursday would love to cop a pair while i;m there

any news on miami nights being released in bangkok thailand? will be there on thursday would love to cop a pair while i;m there

for those that ordered the solar reds from eastbay, they came double boxed? i'm thinking of ordering a pair now since sizes are going.

for those that ordered the solar reds from eastbay, they came double boxed? i'm thinking of ordering a pair now since sizes are going.

Just got the Solars from Eastbay....and yep, they were also doubled boxed. Nice.

EDIT - I'm glad that I listened and got a 12.5 instead of my usual size 12.  They are definitely nice...and definitely bright as hell
laugh.gif

Just got the Solars from Eastbay....and yep, they were also doubled boxed. Nice.

EDIT - I'm glad that I listened and got a 12.5 instead of my usual size 12.  They are definitely nice...and definitely bright as hell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom