THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
What's up with those neon green laces?

Dunkman 8 laces

super underrated cw if you ask me

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
What's up with those neon green laces?

Dunkman 8 laces

super underrated cw if you ask me

Flamingos. Miami Nights. Whatever they're called, I have a feeling we're all a little better off w/o them releasing in the US. 

Flamingos. Miami Nights. Whatever they're called, I have a feeling we're all a little better off w/o them releasing in the US. 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by garylok11

So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Glad to hear your part of the in crowd

laugh.gif
Reminds me of the Yeezy 2 thread, some dude posted something like "my sources said there's no release date yet."  Mind you this is like on the 50th page, just really had me like "you don't say...
grin.gif
."

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by garylok11

So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Glad to hear your part of the in crowd

laugh.gif
Reminds me of the Yeezy 2 thread, some dude posted something like "my sources said there's no release date yet."  Mind you this is like on the 50th page, just really had me like "you don't say...
grin.gif
."

It's funny how everybody chimes in here with 'words' from Nike on certain release dates, whether or not they will make stateside, which shoes are limited or will restock but nobody can answer why Nike wont release certain colorways...

It's funny how everybody chimes in here with 'words' from Nike on certain release dates, whether or not they will make stateside, which shoes are limited or will restock but nobody can answer why Nike wont release certain colorways...

Originally Posted by Tlong80

why would the miami nights not drop in the US. doesnt nike not like making money?
laugh.gif

What the?

By the way, nice pickups with those 2 sb's. Id like 1 pair

Cool greys is definitely under rated. IM STILL LOOKING FOR A SIZE 11.5 if someone wants to sell it to me lmk thanks

Cool greys is definitely under rated. IM STILL LOOKING FOR A SIZE 11.5 if someone wants to sell it to me lmk thanks

Originally Posted by Tlong80

why would the miami nights not drop in the US. doesnt nike not like making money?
laugh.gif

What the?

By the way, nice pickups with those 2 sb's. Id like 1 pair

Is it normal for the solars to have "white" creases on where the V/2 material is? It looks like how plastic looks when you crease it lol
nerd.gif

Is it normal for the solars to have "white" creases on where the V/2 material is? It looks like how plastic looks when you crease it lol
nerd.gif

the wifey surprised me with the solar reds today!
pimp.gif
 can't wait to wear them. I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on a pair BG hyperdunks and the solar reds this week. kicks are kinda gotti though. now onto the next cw.
happy.gif

the wifey surprised me with the solar reds today!
pimp.gif
 can't wait to wear them. I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on a pair BG hyperdunks and the solar reds this week. kicks are kinda gotti though. now onto the next cw.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom