THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by jeff3424

NIKESTORE UK TWITTER"PSA: The exact launch time and the URL for the Kobe 8 Miami Nights will be communicated tomorrow afternoon, so watch your timeline closely!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't know Kobe was a Miami native..

Originally Posted by jeff3424

NIKESTORE UK TWITTER"PSA: The exact launch time and the URL for the Kobe 8 Miami Nights will be communicated tomorrow afternoon, so watch your timeline closely!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't know Kobe was a Miami native..

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

We KNOW where the inspiration comes from and the REAL name....so TY...stop it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
I hate to continue quoting you took the words out of my mouth(Thats a first). A NT'er that finally speaks the truth without whining about it. Well said fam. 

Well put I commend you I didn't feel like puttin all that but I'm glad you did an we missed you since JP choked and ran away and hasn't been back since

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
I hate to continue quoting you took the words out of my mouth(Thats a first). A NT'er that finally speaks the truth without whining about it. Well said fam. 

Well put I commend you I didn't feel like puttin all that but I'm glad you did an we missed you since JP choked and ran away and hasn't been back since

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nike needs to release these. 
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-02.jpg
eek.gif
i swear if it wasn't for the v3 these would probably be available to us.
the rage that develops in me every single $#%^+@ time i see a pair of these....it's @#$%+! unbearable...

see if i buy the 9, v1 through v7, now....

and the only things i can see "flamingo" about the miami nights is the random hit of black and the pink
laugh.gif

flamingos.jpg

Tell 'em to stop it....it's too late....they're the Miami Nights and nothing they say will change it. Just like "Bred"..."Coughdrop"...and "Raptor" got stuck somehow....this nickname will stick too.

i'm gonna start referring to all the Lebrons that are "unreleased" (see: only available to the "influencers") as the "Greedy Bastards"

oh and Ayipapi....well said fam

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nike needs to release these. 
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-02.jpg
eek.gif
i swear if it wasn't for the v3 these would probably be available to us.
the rage that develops in me every single $#%^+@ time i see a pair of these....it's @#$%+! unbearable...

see if i buy the 9, v1 through v7, now....

and the only things i can see "flamingo" about the miami nights is the random hit of black and the pink
laugh.gif

flamingos.jpg

Tell 'em to stop it....it's too late....they're the Miami Nights and nothing they say will change it. Just like "Bred"..."Coughdrop"...and "Raptor" got stuck somehow....this nickname will stick too.

i'm gonna start referring to all the Lebrons that are "unreleased" (see: only available to the "influencers") as the "Greedy Bastards"

oh and Ayipapi....well said fam

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats going on in here? smh

can't mess with these lebron threads anymore

Honestly Fresh...the revolt has begun....Turning the Miami Nights into an International Release only...then trying to change the name real quick was/is the last draw....

Now watch...in another couple weeks...Nike/Lebron Line will announce that there will be a US release but to quickstrike or Tier Negative Zero Accounts ONLY...And only in FULL Sizes and Excluding size 9 through 11....so get you wallets ready kids....

Me..my third eye is 100% open....The Miami Nights are nice..they aint nothing to go crazy over...Yet by releasing them this way you almost HAVE to cop just so you dont get hit up on Ebay for A $G like the dudes that slow rolled on the South Beaches....

Im sitting this one out...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats going on in here? smh

can't mess with these lebron threads anymore

Honestly Fresh...the revolt has begun....Turning the Miami Nights into an International Release only...then trying to change the name real quick was/is the last draw....

Now watch...in another couple weeks...Nike/Lebron Line will announce that there will be a US release but to quickstrike or Tier Negative Zero Accounts ONLY...And only in FULL Sizes and Excluding size 9 through 11....so get you wallets ready kids....

Me..my third eye is 100% open....The Miami Nights are nice..they aint nothing to go crazy over...Yet by releasing them this way you almost HAVE to cop just so you dont get hit up on Ebay for A $G like the dudes that slow rolled on the South Beaches....

Im sitting this one out...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

garylok11 said:
So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

*Cue the Funk Flex grenade sound*

Back
Top Bottom