THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by donjuan513

garylok11 said:
So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

We KNOW where the inspiration comes from and the REAL name....so TY...stop it.

*Cue the Funk Flex grenade sound*

Originally Posted by henz0

Got my 2nd pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. 515 spent for both.. Shouts to those who hooked me up 
pimp.gif

2rh4g09.jpg

You holding out B.

Dude went off, but he's right to an extent. Could've did without the personal attacks.

The Kobe line doesn't even have this much politics behind it. Think about it, all the colorways drop and are accessible if you really want them.

Originally Posted by henz0

Got my 2nd pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.. 515 spent for both.. Shouts to those who hooked me up 
pimp.gif

2rh4g09.jpg

You holding out B.

Dude went off, but he's right to an extent. Could've did without the personal attacks.

The Kobe line doesn't even have this much politics behind it. Think about it, all the colorways drop and are accessible if you really want them.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart
business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

I will say this though, the one smart business aspect of this is in 15-20 years(maybe less) when they retro these shoes, some of these "GREEDY BASTARDS" will be available guaranteed and people, maybe even some of us still, will eat these up just the way people eat up jordan retros. it's sucks for us though because by that time most of us will be "old heads" and probably not even want to deal with the "beasting". good for the little kids of right now though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart
business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

I will say this though, the one smart business aspect of this is in 15-20 years(maybe less) when they retro these shoes, some of these "GREEDY BASTARDS" will be available guaranteed and people, maybe even some of us still, will eat these up just the way people eat up jordan retros. it's sucks for us though because by that time most of us will be "old heads" and probably not even want to deal with the "beasting". good for the little kids of right now though
ohwell.gif

still no luck with the sprites
30t6p3b.gif

no 11.5 - 12.5
i mean i really wear a 11.5....was |_| close to sayin eff it and coppin a size 13 lol

still no luck with the sprites
30t6p3b.gif

no 11.5 - 12.5
i mean i really wear a 11.5....was |_| close to sayin eff it and coppin a size 13 lol

garylok11 said:

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

711797978.jpg

NIKE REPS READ THIS #%%# OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YALL MARKETING FOR LEBRON LINE IN THE US IS GETTING MORE AND MORE ******ED EVERY DAY. 

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

711797978.jpg

NIKE REPS READ THIS #%%# OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YALL MARKETING FOR LEBRON LINE IN THE US IS GETTING MORE AND MORE ******ED EVERY DAY. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats going on in here? smh

can't mess with these lebron threads anymore

Honestly Fresh...the revolt has begun....Turning the Miami Nights into an International Release only...then trying to change the name real quick was/is the last draw....

Now watch...in another couple weeks...Nike/Lebron Line will announce that there will be a US release but to quickstrike or Tier Negative Zero Accounts ONLY...And only in FULL Sizes and Excluding size 9 through 11....so get you wallets ready kids....

Me..my third eye is 100% open....The Miami Nights are nice..they aint nothing to go crazy over...Yet by releasing them this way you almost HAVE to cop just so you dont get hit up on Ebay for A $G like the dudes that slow rolled on the South Beaches....

Im sitting this one out...
you speak the truth 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats going on in here? smh

can't mess with these lebron threads anymore

Honestly Fresh...the revolt has begun....Turning the Miami Nights into an International Release only...then trying to change the name real quick was/is the last draw....

Now watch...in another couple weeks...Nike/Lebron Line will announce that there will be a US release but to quickstrike or Tier Negative Zero Accounts ONLY...And only in FULL Sizes and Excluding size 9 through 11....so get you wallets ready kids....

Me..my third eye is 100% open....The Miami Nights are nice..they aint nothing to go crazy over...Yet by releasing them this way you almost HAVE to cop just so you dont get hit up on Ebay for A $G like the dudes that slow rolled on the South Beaches....

Im sitting this one out...
you speak the truth 
pimp.gif

maybe Lebron/Nike released Miami Nights and Playoffs Asia Only because theyre trying to expand Lebrons image/name into the Asian and global markets like Kobe? Kobe is known and respected globally, Lebron is not on that level.....yet

maybe Lebron/Nike released Miami Nights and Playoffs Asia Only because theyre trying to expand Lebrons image/name into the Asian and global markets like Kobe? Kobe is known and respected globally, Lebron is not on that level.....yet

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

711797978.jpg

AyiPapi killed it with his sermon.  Preach ON, my man!
And Yes, Lebron is a tard (could change the 'a' to a 'u' and still ring true) for hording all the PEs and special colorways for the F&F.  I mean, at least make them accessible to the fans.

All the more reason .... I've said it once, I've said it 100x.  Hate Lebron, love the shoes.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

711797978.jpg

AyiPapi killed it with his sermon.  Preach ON, my man!
And Yes, Lebron is a tard (could change the 'a' to a 'u' and still ring true) for hording all the PEs and special colorways for the F&F.  I mean, at least make them accessible to the fans.

All the more reason .... I've said it once, I've said it 100x.  Hate Lebron, love the shoes.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

maybe Lebron/Nike released Miami Nights and Playoffs Asia Only because they're trying to expand Lebrons image/name into the Asian and global markets like Kobe? Kobe is known and respected globally, Lebron is not on that level.....yet
could be....at least for the v3 finals cause those bombed over here...but the miamis? nah....they'll eventually make it over here.

yup...i'll be SHOCKED if they NEVER release over here. I won't even be mad, cause if my overseas connects can't help out....at least there won't be a ton of wild outfits going around.

some of these dudes will likely kill me with their "watch the throne" outfits...one foot in miami nights...another in south beaches.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

maybe Lebron/Nike released Miami Nights and Playoffs Asia Only because they're trying to expand Lebrons image/name into the Asian and global markets like Kobe? Kobe is known and respected globally, Lebron is not on that level.....yet
could be....at least for the v3 finals cause those bombed over here...but the miamis? nah....they'll eventually make it over here.

yup...i'll be SHOCKED if they NEVER release over here. I won't even be mad, cause if my overseas connects can't help out....at least there won't be a ton of wild outfits going around.

some of these dudes will likely kill me with their "watch the throne" outfits...one foot in miami nights...another in south beaches.

miami nights not releasing in the united states? haha, i'm so glad i'm done with this line. lebron isn't worth the attention people give him.

miami nights not releasing in the united states? haha, i'm so glad i'm done with this line. lebron isn't worth the attention people give him.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

but lebron is going to be better than jordan 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

but lebron is going to be better than jordan 
smile.gif

May be Lebrons entourge told him " Man bron bron I'm tired of seeing dudes at the game with the same shoes as me. Bron replies " You right Mav and gloria maybe Ty,Mayor,Clark Kent, and lilpenny won't come to this game cuz you know F&F is ABOUT US

May be Lebrons entourge told him " Man bron bron I'm tired of seeing dudes at the game with the same shoes as me. Bron replies " You right Mav and gloria maybe Ty,Mayor,Clark Kent, and lilpenny won't come to this game cuz you know F&F is ABOUT US

Back
Top Bottom