THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

miami nights not releasing in the united states? haha, i'm so glad i'm done with this line. lebron isn't worth the attention people give him.
but lebron is going to be better than jordan 
smile.gif

Sheer Ignorence
dat irony

+$@+ that Sprite restock

Why can't Nike quit %$+%#%**%%@+ and just put the Solars and Sprites out in it's full quantities

I just spent my money on the Emeralds, and the rest of it is going to the Metallics and Dark Pines, which are must cops because I need black shoes, and Dark Pines are just piff

If this restock was about a week and a half earlier *cries of what could have been*

+$@+ that Sprite restock

Why can't Nike quit %$+%#%**%%@+ and just put the Solars and Sprites out in it's full quantities

I just spent my money on the Emeralds, and the rest of it is going to the Metallics and Dark Pines, which are must cops because I need black shoes, and Dark Pines are just piff

If this restock was about a week and a half earlier *cries of what could have been*

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by MrDozo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart
business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

I will say this though, the one smart business aspect of this is in 15-20 years(maybe less) when they retro these shoes, some of these "GREEDY BASTARDS" will be available guaranteed and people, maybe even some of us still, will eat these up just the way people eat up jordan retros. it's sucks for us though because by that time most of us will be "old heads" and probably not even want to deal with the "beasting". good for the little kids of right now though
ohwell.gif
You know the game is !+@%@@ up when Nike is creating Retro+ colorways during the OG run.

Why produce models for a shoe that won't release for 20 years?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@"GREEDY BASTARDS"...i 2nd that Mayhem!

3rd

And I disagree, Lebron is not a great businessman. Hes leaving A LOT of $ on the table by not releasing so many colorways. Theres got to be almost 20 unreleased c/w's between the 7 and 8s. Hows that smart
business?

Mayhem with some funny gifs as usual. Lol.

I will say this though, the one smart business aspect of this is in 15-20 years(maybe less) when they retro these shoes, some of these "GREEDY BASTARDS" will be available guaranteed and people, maybe even some of us still, will eat these up just the way people eat up jordan retros. it's sucks for us though because by that time most of us will be "old heads" and probably not even want to deal with the "beasting". good for the little kids of right now though
ohwell.gif
You know the game is !+@%@@ up when Nike is creating Retro+ colorways during the OG run.

Why produce models for a shoe that won't release for 20 years?

this may be my inner patriot speaking but isn't LeBron an AMERICAN athlete who plays for an AMERICAN team? It's great that they release his shoes in China, Europe, etc. but shouldn't a shoe (especially one called the Miami Nights) be released in AMERICA?

this may be my inner patriot speaking but isn't LeBron an AMERICAN athlete who plays for an AMERICAN team? It's great that they release his shoes in China, Europe, etc. but shouldn't a shoe (especially one called the Miami Nights) be released in AMERICA?

so i went ahead and copped a pair of miami nights from a uk connect for a great price imo, $300 shipped via fedex priority international. they are dropping this weekend in london at niketown so my connect is picking up my sz 11 and shipping them to me on monday overnight (2 days for international). im going to feel dumb if they do release in the states but if that happens i will have no trouble copping another pair for retail ( if they drop at hoh). i believe the lebron 8 v2 lows cost around 100 gbp so after the conversion thats like almost $200 usd and international shipping is like $40-$50 so in teh end i only dropped like $60 over euro retail+shipping. the way nike/jb has been handling limited releases these days leaves me no reason to believe they will drop in the states so that was my reasoning for copping from a uk connect.

so i went ahead and copped a pair of miami nights from a uk connect for a great price imo, $300 shipped via fedex priority international. they are dropping this weekend in london at niketown so my connect is picking up my sz 11 and shipping them to me on monday overnight (2 days for international). im going to feel dumb if they do release in the states but if that happens i will have no trouble copping another pair for retail ( if they drop at hoh). i believe the lebron 8 v2 lows cost around 100 gbp so after the conversion thats like almost $200 usd and international shipping is like $40-$50 so in teh end i only dropped like $60 over euro retail+shipping. the way nike/jb has been handling limited releases these days leaves me no reason to believe they will drop in the states so that was my reasoning for copping from a uk connect.

I am kind of mad that the sprites did restock, just be done with certain CW's and focus your attention elsewhere Nike

I am kind of mad that the sprites did restock, just be done with certain CW's and focus your attention elsewhere Nike

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sprites restocked 16x, Wolf Greys and Triple Blacks still sitting on shelves and Solars still obtainable in stores. Nike 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sprites restocked 16x, Wolf Greys and Triple Blacks still sitting on shelves and Solars still obtainable in stores. Nike 
alien.gif

Lol @ Nike trying to put suspense onto the Miami Nights UK release, They don't care about Lebrons in London, they still have the Xmas and Allstars on the website.

Lol @ Nike trying to put suspense onto the Miami Nights UK release, They don't care about Lebrons in London, they still have the Xmas and Allstars on the website.

Originally Posted by The7onius

QFT

Originally Posted by The7onius

QFT

Back
Top Bottom