THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Hypothetically (of course), why should someone wait 4 months to make an extra 400 profit when they could just take the 8 and re-invest it?

Thanks for the advice guys..True,but I wanted most of the money for textbooks since school starts next week.But if I can get an extra 400 in dec ill just wait and use it for my books for the spring sem.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Hypothetically (of course), why should someone wait 4 months to make an extra 400 profit when they could just take the 8 and re-invest it?

Thanks for the advice guys..True,but I wanted most of the money for textbooks since school starts next week.But if I can get an extra 400 in dec ill just wait and use it for my books for the spring sem.

Why wait later to sell. If ppl are buying them now you might be stuck with them and forced to sell below what you might get now.

Why wait later to sell. If ppl are buying them now you might be stuck with them and forced to sell below what you might get now.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Gottips3

The thing is if you dont like it, DONT BUY IT. Show Nike that you wont keep buying there shoes unless they listen to you. If you can get a following to help you with this, then just maybe , JUST MAYBE, Nike will listen when they cant make any profit with the Lebron line. But untill then......keep crying on the net.

smh

Why are you sending shots at dude? He can't express an opinion?

Cornzilla, this guy just started with Lebrons at around the VIs, & now he feels he is the OG just b/c he has a pair of SB. I had 4 pr & sold them all for around $260, except one! He really needs to think before he speaks sometimes!

laugh.gif
 got it. I have a pair of SB but I started collecting at the zoom generations. I guess that makes me more of an OG.
It's ok to disagree with someone's opinion, but to say that they are crying about it is just disrespectful. I mean he is just saying what everyone in this forum is feeling. That Nike and Lebron hasn't treated it's loyal consumers fairly. I mean they release all these samples, F&F and PE and then don't even release them. And when I say release I don't mean a GR, but a QS, tier 0 anything....they wave all these colors around in our faces and then they don't even give us the opportunity to buy them. You can say I'm crying as well but so is 99% of posters in this thread. 

The thing is if you dont like it, DONT BUY IT. Show Nike that you wont keep buying there shoes unless they listen to you. If you can get a following to help you with this, then just maybe , JUST MAYBE, Nike will listen when they cant make any profit with the Lebron line. But untill then......keep crying on the net.

smh

Cornzilla, this guy just started with Lebrons at around the VIs, & now he feels he is the OG just b/c he has a pair of SB. I had 4 pr & sold them all for around $260, except one! He really needs to think before he speaks sometimes!

laugh.gif
 got it. I have a pair of SB but I started collecting at the zoom generations. I guess that makes me more of an OG.
It's ok to disagree with someone's opinion, but to say that they are crying about it is just disrespectful. I mean he is just saying what everyone in this forum is feeling. That Nike and Lebron hasn't treated it's loyal consumers fairly. I mean they release all these samples, F&F and PE and then don't even release them. And when I say release I don't mean a GR, but a QS, tier 0 anything....they wave all these colors around in our faces and then they don't even give us the opportunity to buy them. You can say I'm crying as well but so is 99% of posters in this thread. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by casper90403

SPAM
I swear, you should have a badge under your name because you're the spam police. You replying SPAM is worst than that dude saying nice, and its not the first time you've done it. 

LAME

Im glad you follow my post so much I guess your a lame too for replying to the spam, if you would like too you can follow me on twitter @theprinceofde
FAIL

Originally Posted by Shox23

when are they gonna start retroing lebrons i want some III's

It will be awhile should have been on the B/S a few months back dudes were selling them cheap including me all I have left are my Yankee 3's which were my favs

Originally Posted by casper90403

SPAM
I swear, you should have a badge under your name because you're the spam police. You replying SPAM is worst than that dude saying nice, and its not the first time you've done it. 

LAME

Im glad you follow my post so much I guess your a lame too for replying to the spam, if you would like too you can follow me on twitter @theprinceofde
FAIL

Originally Posted by Shox23

when are they gonna start retroing lebrons i want some III's

It will be awhile should have been on the B/S a few months back dudes were selling them cheap including me all I have left are my Yankee 3's which were my favs

smh

I don't care about being an OG Lebron collector, and it doesn't really matter when I started collecting Lebrons? I could have started at the 8 and it still from the time they came out have more of the older models than most people on here. (I started at the 7 by the way) Just calm down and chill. We really can't do anything to get nike to do what we want. Especially if we all are going to keep buying the Brons shoes anyway. We are only a small portion of people who post on niketalk.
Now I'm not saying  don't get mad when ever I see TY and Penny with exclusive kix, but what else can we do?

Just except what Nike Jp and Lebron have done with the 8s and move on. We can't keep bickering about the same thing over and over when it really won't change a thing.

PS I had 2 pair of Pre Heats and sold 1 for 650 
happy.gif
 (not that it matters, but hey)

smh

I don't care about being an OG Lebron collector, and it doesn't really matter when I started collecting Lebrons? I could have started at the 8 and it still from the time they came out have more of the older models than most people on here. (I started at the 7 by the way) Just calm down and chill. We really can't do anything to get nike to do what we want. Especially if we all are going to keep buying the Brons shoes anyway. We are only a small portion of people who post on niketalk.
Now I'm not saying  don't get mad when ever I see TY and Penny with exclusive kix, but what else can we do?

Just except what Nike Jp and Lebron have done with the 8s and move on. We can't keep bickering about the same thing over and over when it really won't change a thing.

PS I had 2 pair of Pre Heats and sold 1 for 650 
happy.gif
 (not that it matters, but hey)

This thread is getting ridiculous again. Let's stop it guys and just wait for the updates when the Flamingos or the Miami Nights will release. By the way, I went to titan(shoe store in the Philippines) last Friday night to join the raffle to have a chance to purchase the Lebron 8 ps finals and the Miami Nights. Won the draw for the lebron 8 ps finals(size 11) but passed up on it hoping to win the Miami nights(only have enough money to buy one pair) but unfortunately lost the draw.. Oh well. Anyway, just want to share.
happy.gif

This thread is getting ridiculous again. Let's stop it guys and just wait for the updates when the Flamingos or the Miami Nights will release. By the way, I went to titan(shoe store in the Philippines) last Friday night to join the raffle to have a chance to purchase the Lebron 8 ps finals and the Miami Nights. Won the draw for the lebron 8 ps finals(size 11) but passed up on it hoping to win the Miami nights(only have enough money to buy one pair) but unfortunately lost the draw.. Oh well. Anyway, just want to share.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom