THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Breaking News!
nikeLogo_normal.jpg

nikestore Online Nike Store

#ReleaseUpdate LeBron 8 P.S. “Finals

I need some laces for the v1 vets I just ordered. I want to get some navy laces from that dude you guys mentioned on ebay by the name johnny thong.
I was wondering what size length I need? I am a size 14 btw. I think the 100inch wide laces would work but i'm not sure. Any help?

I need some laces for the v1 vets I just ordered. I want to get some navy laces from that dude you guys mentioned on ebay by the name johnny thong.
I was wondering what size length I need? I am a size 14 btw. I think the 100inch wide laces would work but i'm not sure. Any help?

Finals are dropping!
eek.gif
Whoah this is a must! How limited will they be? I hope they are at least obtainable like the sprites and solars!

Finals are dropping!
eek.gif
Whoah this is a must! How limited will they be? I hope they are at least obtainable like the sprites and solars!

Wow, these release on 9/2, same with the pine foams and the og air trainer joints. $**% im gonna be broke for labor day. I wonder what Jordan will drop too

Wow, these release on 9/2, same with the pine foams and the og air trainer joints. $**% im gonna be broke for labor day. I wonder what Jordan will drop too

Man even Nike itself is calling the Miami Nights by that name, get outta here with that Flamingo %$#$%$*%
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Finals dropping is a sign the MNs are next. I can live without either shoe if I really can't get them, but I'd like to have a crack at the MNs at least, not feeling the Finals.

Man even Nike itself is calling the Miami Nights by that name, get outta here with that Flamingo %$#$%$*%
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Finals dropping is a sign the MNs are next. I can live without either shoe if I really can't get them, but I'd like to have a crack at the MNs at least, not feeling the Finals.

Pine greens > Finals PE

Too bad they're a QS, would have copped after I got some money.

Pine greens > Finals PE

Too bad they're a QS, would have copped after I got some money.

They also said this "Additionally, as of right now there are no plans to release the LeBron 8 Low "Miami Nights" on NikeStore.com

They also said this "Additionally, as of right now there are no plans to release the LeBron 8 Low "Miami Nights" on NikeStore.com

Back
Top Bottom