THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

can any member who has miami nights let me know if they fit true to size or should i go a 1/2 size up like solars?

Same shoe dude
No homie,sprites were true to sz,while solars required going up 1/2 a sz up for me & many others.

If the foams didn't drop the same day I would probably cop the finals, can't do both school starts next week
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Y'all amaze me. They released one of the shoes yall lusted for and now yall are complaining about the Pines and the Miami Nights when truthfully all 3 shoes would sit on shelves if they were GRs. Y'all just want what you cant have.

laugh.gif
 Y'all amaze me. They released one of the shoes yall lusted for and now yall are complaining about the Pines and the Miami Nights when truthfully all 3 shoes would sit on shelves if they were GRs. Y'all just want what you cant have.

when asked about a MIAMI NIGHTS release, NIKETOWN MIAMI Facebook page replied: "we will post details on the launch as we get closer to the launch date."

when asked about a MIAMI NIGHTS release, NIKETOWN MIAMI Facebook page replied: "we will post details on the launch as we get closer to the launch date."

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Which means they will be here soon enough good to know

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Which means they will be here soon enough good to know

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

can any member who has miami nights let me know if they fit true to size or should i go a 1/2 size up like solars?

Same shoe dude
No homie,sprites were true to sz,while solars required going up 1/2 a sz up for me & many others.

^

Same shoe dude

^

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

If the foams didn't drop the same day I would probably cop the finals, can't do both school starts next week
laugh.gif

This This This
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they get restocked though or sit. Because my money's going to the foams.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif

This This This
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they get restocked though or sit. Because my money's going to the foams.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

I told you all! lol nike jut can't win with some people on niketalk

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

I told you all! lol nike jut can't win with some people on niketalk

Originally Posted by luxurious24

man i wore my solars over the weekend to uncle's bar, he and my dad just started raggn on me as soon as i stepped in, all i heard was, "boy those are some bright *** shoes", "can't miss him at night",
laugh.gif

I wore them on Saturday...my gf HATES them lol

Originally Posted by luxurious24

man i wore my solars over the weekend to uncle's bar, he and my dad just started raggn on me as soon as i stepped in, all i heard was, "boy those are some bright *** shoes", "can't miss him at night",
laugh.gif

I wore them on Saturday...my gf HATES them lol

Back
Top Bottom