THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

can any member who has miami nights let me know if they fit true to size or should i go a 1/2 size up like solars?

can any member who has miami nights let me know if they fit true to size or should i go a 1/2 size up like solars?

Awesome! They finally threw a bone

Finals-12.jpg

Game-11.jpg

There was a rumor back around when the finals started (and a pic) of the PS 8's in a pine-looking color way. It looked to dull to be a pine color, more of a dark pewter imo. I'll look for it.

There was a rumor back around when the finals started (and a pic) of the PS 8's in a pine-looking color way. It looked to dull to be a pine color, more of a dark pewter imo. I'll look for it.

i wonder if these are gonna come with yellow, black, and white laces. glad they decided to drop here in the US, but imo dark pines>finals.

i wonder if these are gonna come with yellow, black, and white laces. glad they decided to drop here in the US, but imo dark pines>finals.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Same shoe dude
Same shoe, but the Solars run small while other V2 low colorways like Sprites run true to size.

Same shoe dude
Same shoe, but the Solars run small while other V2 low colorways like Sprites run true to size.

Finals are decent, but not cop worthy imo.
if the mn's do end up releasing i bet it wont be until couple weeks after the finals.

gotta move the lesser of the two to generate some sales, then release the mns and have ppl spending twice.
'yao ming?' lol

Finals are decent, but not cop worthy imo.
if the mn's do end up releasing i bet it wont be until couple weeks after the finals.

gotta move the lesser of the two to generate some sales, then release the mns and have ppl spending twice.
'yao ming?' lol

Same shoe dude
No homie,sprites were true to sz,while solars required going up 1/2 a sz up for me & many others.

Back
Top Bottom