THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^Lebron wore the pewters in a summer league game a few weeks ago. They're real.
Glad to see the finals releasing. I'll be grabbing a pair.
Lol at that pop tarts comparison. Very fitting

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by BronLe

Is it just me or does that look shopped? considering how the back top of the shoe looks black and on the left side of the screen the table is lighter without that greenish tint. Could just be me. 

nah Lebron posted them on his twitter
...still look suspect imo.

Its just you, they're real.

LeBron wore them at the Drew League

3795342374.jpg

1645048239.jpg

and Rich Paul wore them at the Nike Festival of Sports

attachmentlj.jpg

Originally Posted by BronLe

Is it just me or does that look shopped? considering how the back top of the shoe looks black and on the left side of the screen the table is lighter without that greenish tint. Could just be me. 

nah Lebron posted them on his twitter
...still look suspect imo.

Its just you, they're real.

LeBron wore them at the Drew League

3795342374.jpg

1645048239.jpg

and Rich Paul wore them at the Nike Festival of Sports

attachmentlj.jpg

You guys got the shoe...now you're complaining about extra laces!

Be happy we are getting the Finals, they were originally going to be canceled.

Thanks again Nike Basketball...I, for one, am appreciative.

You guys got the shoe...now you're complaining about extra laces!

Be happy we are getting the Finals, they were originally going to be canceled.

Thanks again Nike Basketball...I, for one, am appreciative.

good news about the ronald mcdonald v3's dropping because like someone else said it'd be brilliant of nike to have people buy those and then release the MN's so Nike could double their money very easily. I want those Miami Nights so bad even if they do look like poptarts they're still so unique and fresh.

good news about the ronald mcdonald v3's dropping because like someone else said it'd be brilliant of nike to have people buy those and then release the MN's so Nike could double their money very easily. I want those Miami Nights so bad even if they do look like poptarts they're still so unique and fresh.

wish they would release the home/away v2 pes instead of those ronaldmcdonald v3s. i dont even know why nike is releasing a "Finals" colorway when he didnt even win.

edit: Miami nights, flamingos, Poptarts or whatever you call them are also trash. noone would even care about those if it werent for that "Limited" tag.

wish they would release the home/away v2 pes instead of those ronaldmcdonald v3s. i dont even know why nike is releasing a "Finals" colorway when he didnt even win.

edit: Miami nights, flamingos, Poptarts or whatever you call them are also trash. noone would even care about those if it werent for that "Limited" tag.

tight! i am copping both pairs!!! and i was just about to pull the trigger at air-knights.com! thats what NT is all about!

that pair looks more grey than pine green...or is it me?

tight! i am copping both pairs!!! and i was just about to pull the trigger at air-knights.com! thats what NT is all about!

that pair looks more grey than pine green...or is it me?

Back
Top Bottom