THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Doesn't it feel good that we don't have to pay rape prices!!!!
I was just about to drop 300 on them!!!
Thank you Petrie!!!!
I know those Miami nights are coming.
Believe it or not I asked Nikestore on twitter an hour before they released when they would release guess they got my mesg lol.

Thank you Petrie!!!!
Believe it or not I asked Nikestore on twitter an hour before they released when they would release guess they got my mesg lol.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Thank you Petrie!!!!

Thanks for the info! I'll be lookin out for them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Thank you Petrie!!!!

Thanks for the info! I'll be lookin out for them
nerd.gif

i dont cate for the miami nites at all. i dont like the v3 in terms of confort either and because of this the finals shoe is a pass for me. i really like the full length zoom air bag in the first and second versions of the shoe. i really think nike did a miscue by not including it in the v3. im sorry i got two pairs of the shoe. (dunkman and white)

i dont cate for the miami nites at all. i dont like the v3 in terms of confort either and because of this the finals shoe is a pass for me. i really like the full length zoom air bag in the first and second versions of the shoe. i really think nike did a miscue by not including it in the v3. im sorry i got two pairs of the shoe. (dunkman and white)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

That aint how it works son son.
laugh.gif

They plan certain releases AND even QS releases almost 12 months in advance.  Some stuff is determined at later dates, but even then it takes time for the production run.   Not a month.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Nike heard the cry for v3 finals and gave in. I'd take the MN over the finals though if I was to cop.

That aint how it works son son.
laugh.gif

They plan certain releases AND even QS releases almost 12 months in advance.  Some stuff is determined at later dates, but even then it takes time for the production run.   Not a month.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i got 10 days to come up with 160 dollars
30t6p3b.gif
those finals need to be copped

That aint but a few shillings a day my man.  A few car washes... perhaps the selling off of some kicks and you are gold jerry GOLD.

30t6p3b.gif

That aint but a few shillings a day my man.  A few car washes... perhaps the selling off of some kicks and you are gold jerry GOLD.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

30t6p3b.gif

Ha, Banya.....what's the deal with ovaltine? Def gonna try to cop the finals on NDC on release night...hopefully servers will be ok...foams are on lock and already have the the stealth 3s and some of y'all aren't impressed so hopefully they'll be attainable

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

30t6p3b.gif

Ha, Banya.....what's the deal with ovaltine? Def gonna try to cop the finals on NDC on release night...hopefully servers will be ok...foams are on lock and already have the the stealth 3s and some of y'all aren't impressed so hopefully they'll be attainable

Even though the PS "Finals" will forever be associated with choking and failure, I still want them! :-s

Even though the PS "Finals" will forever be associated with choking and failure, I still want them! :-s

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Or we could spin it and say it was the sickest Finals Lebron shoe so far! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom